EPISODE- 5

EPISODE-5

Anika left Tia's room with many thoughts and was walking lost.... Anika's mom walked upto her and "Beta what should we do?" she asked but noticed Anika is lost somewhere else. She jerked her for twice but Anika slowly looked at her. She was looking most stressed, dull and pale. Her mother never saw her like that. "What happened Anika?" her mother asked equally worried... ''nothing maa...shall we proceed to home?'' Anika said to which her mom nodded yes and they all headed towards Anika's home....all the while going Anika didn't speak anything nor replied to anything that her mother were asking...she was in a dilemma.....

Anika's mom TAM ''i am sure something must be troubling her, else She is a girl who always put on smile after being in worries too. She never allowed her tensions and sadness to reflect in front of her family. She always put on the mask of being happy and was the strength of her family. But today she isn't wearing that mask. She isn't trying to hide her emotions. She is tensed, worried, sad and lost. ''

------------ANIKA'S HOME

They reached the home and Anika just went and dropped herself silently on the chair...Anika's mom silently went to a chair nearby and sat down, trying to behave as normal as she could. ''Anika i am sure something is troubling you much...what happened beta? wouldn't you share with me?'' her mom said and Anika just nodded a no. Anika's mom gets up to go as she knew Anika never shares her pains or thoughts thinking they will get tensed. Anika puts her hand over her mom's wrist and pulled her. Her mom sat down beside her. Anika slowly kept her head over her mother's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Meanwhile Sahil and Soumya joined them. A tear drop rolled out of Anika's eyes and this was another shock for Anika's family. The girl who never shows her pain in front of any one is rolling out her tears now. Her maa was stroking her hairs, not to pacify her but to give her strength. She knew her tear drop doesn't mean her defeat but it means a new start to her. After long time Anika said something that left her family in shock. "Maa... I have decided to be the surrogate mother of Mrs. Tia Kapoor Singh Oberoi" Anika uttered. "What are you saying? Are you in your senses? What nonsense is this suddenly?" Anika's mother said scolding her involuntarily.

Anika explained Dr.Sinha's words and Tia''s conversation to her.......she took a deep sigh and continued... "Maa... we need a huge amount of money for baba's treatment and as of now, this may be the only way for curing my baba." She said tightening her grip over her mother's hand. "But Anika what will people around say? What will this society say? Our society will not accept this, they will raise question on you? And i don't want and can't see someone pointing about you" her mother knew there is no point saying her no, so she tried to bring the true side of the society. "I don't care about the society and you know that very well maa.... for me my baba and you all are more important " Anika explained.

Her tears drops have stopped. Her eyes became strong from the pale ones. "But Anika..." her mother tried to say something but got cut by Anika before completing "Maa I am not your own child but you both have always supported me and fought with this society only for me.... I still remember the days when the so called society have said you both bad words but every time you both protected me and now when it's my time to do something for you, you are restricting me? Why maa? Am I not capable enough to protect my family?"

Her mother was numb to respond anything. Soumya and Sahil came and put both their hands on either shoulders of their mother. "Yes Anika we adopted you, but you are the best child anyone could get in their life, maybe I did good deeds in my past life so I got you as my daughter... you are our favourite child among Sahil and Soumya, but beta if you go for this then this society won't accept you, nobody will get ready to marry you thereafter" Her mother replied winning back her strength. "I don't care maa I just want to save my baba and for this sole purpose I have decided to accept this proposal..will you be supporting my decision ?''. Her mother soon hugged her. Tears went down from their eyes. Sahil and Soumya too hugged them.

PRECAP- THE SITUATION IN OBEROI MANSION  AND ANIKA TO MEET SHIVAY  AND TIA!!!