EPISODE- 49

"I love you meri Jhaansi Ki Rani" Shivay complimented hugging her. She didn't reciprocate the hug and stepped back leaving the room. She went to the guest room where Tianshi was sleeping peacefully. She went close to Tianshi and blushed lowering her gaze. She very carefully took up Tianshi in her hold and kissed all over her face. Tianshi got up in the process but Anika patted her back and she slept again. "You know what Anshu... your papa said me I love you... your papa confessed his feelings... he loves me too Anshu the way I love him... no... he loves me more that that" Anika said smilingly as tears formed in her eyes. By then Shivay too reached the room and stood at the door step. He did not make any sound and kept on listening to what Anika was saying. "If today we had not been divorced, then we all would have stayed together, you would have got your mother with you, I would have got you and your father... but now... it's late... very late" Anika left a sob as she completed. She was falling weak but she tried hard to not let go of her tears. She put down Tianshi on the bed and turned to go.

Shivay by then has reached close to her and stood at Anika's back. She started to leave hurriedly to hide her tears when Shivay held her hand and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and nervousness took over. "I am yours... all yours... Tianshi is yours, only yours" he said huskily near her ear and kissed her earlobe. She closed her eyes in pleasure and composed herself. She faced towards him and loosened his hold, he kept on looking. "You were mine Shivay... Tianshi was also mine, but now... no... we are separated" Anika said with a layer of tears in her eyes and tried to leave after completing. He pulled her again towards him and faced her towards him "no Anika we are always yours... now and later, always... and this is the only truth" he said. Her eyes were not letting her to stop the water come out of it. He very firmly held her face and made her look into his eyes, it showed love and only love for her, she got lost in them. He kissed her eyes and then her tears and hugged her tight and dropped a kiss over her head. She ran away as the grip loosened, her hormones started betraying her  with each and every move of Shivay, her Shivay.

Days passed, Anika's family reached Oberoi Mansion as they has decided that the marriage would be In Oberoi Mansion only. Anika's family tried to deny but at last had to agree in front of daadi's stubbornness. Shivay asked Anika to stay in his room so that he gets to meet her hundred times a day, his basic idea was he will go to meet her by making excuses of taking different files and clothes and everything else. Daadi and family understood this and teased both of them but it was of no use, Shivay made Anika agree to stay in his room and smiled and smirked over his victory. It's the day for mehendi and sangeet. "Mehendi laga ke rakhna... doli saja ke rakhna...." the song started to play as Rudra and Soumya went to dance floor and started dancing with the rhythm of the song. Ishana was sitting at the middle and Anika was applying mehendi over Ishana's palm. Anika too went forward and started to dance as Shivay joined too. The dance ended and everyone clapped and Ishana and Om blushed. "Anika puttar..." Daadi called Anika. "Haan daadi" Anika went to daadi. "Puttar now you sit, you will also have to apply mehendi" Daadi said, listening to daadi's words Anika became sad and tried to deny but at last she had to agree as none can deny daadi's orders.

Anika sat beside Ishana and Soumya started to apply mehendi on Anika's palm. "Didi... where should I write jiju's name?" Soumya asked over excitedly to which Anika's gaze went up to Shivay, Shivay was already looking at her from a long time. He smiled and his face expressed how proud he was."Nowhere Sumi... I am single mother, no one is your Jiju" Anika said and smiled looking at Soumya though tears were playing hide and seek over her eyes. "Okay di..." Soumya obliged and made the design complete without writing Shivay's name. Now it was Soumya's turn for mehendi, her two didis have already applied so she had to depend on someone else and she was looking for someone. Rudra came to her help. "I am a good artist" Rudra said as Soumya was looking around with a  mehendi cone in her hand. "Yeah... when did I say no" Soumya answered. "I can apply mehendi over your palm if you want...." he stopped and smiled. "Hmm... so okay, let's see what stupid patterns you will draw" Soumya indirectly said yes and this duffer couldn't understand "that means you are denying or saying yes?" he asked frowning his eyebrows "duffer I am saying yes..." Soumya said hitting Rudra's head. "So let's go..." he extended his hand and she held his hand and they went to Rudra's room. There no one will disturb them and they will perfectly complete the mehendi applying task in a romantic way.