Convention part four

Arielle laughs as Jensen tickles her. "Jensen! Stop it!" She says between breathes. "You looked nervous, just tryin to help." He shows one of them megawatt smiles and she's instantly smiling back.
"Just.. don't do it again alright." He could hear the playfulness lacing her voice. "Yeah.. alright Arie." He says pushing his hands into his pockets.
"Nice uh, song choice by the way. I'm pretty fond of Florida Georgia line." A pink tinge takes over her cheeks..
"Thanks Jenny! It's actually my favorite song right now so."
He nods, Arielle turns her head grabbing her drink missing the look in Jensen's eyes.
///////////////////////////////////////
Jensen heads on to stage first, they decided Arielle wouldn't make her way on till her part. He starts clapping to the beat throwing a wink Arielle's way.
"Baby lay on back and relax.
Kick your pretty feet up on my dash.
No need to go no where fast.
Let's enjoy right here where we at."
The crowd roars at Jensen singing and he just smiles continuing
"Who knows where this road is supposed to lead.
We got nothing but time.
As long as you're right her next to me everything's gonna be alright."
He nods his head to the beat, making Arielle laugh.
"So if it's meant to be it'll be, it'll be.
Baby just let it be.
So won't you ride with me.
Ride with me.
See where this thing goes.
If it's meant to be it'll be, it'll be."
Arielle grabs her mic stepping on stage.
She quickly makes her way to Jensen placing her mic on the stand. She winks to the crowd.
"I don't mean to be so uptight, but my hearts been heart a couple times, by a couple guys I ain't gonna lie, ain't gonna lie. So I'm tired of this fake love, show me what you're made of.
Boy make me believe." She looks to Jensen as she says the last line. He steps back the mic smirking slightly.
"Whoa hold up girl, don't you know you're beautiful and it's easy to see."
They both sing the chorus this time, making the crowd clap wildly
"If it's meant to be it'll be it'll be.
Baby just let it me. So won't you ride with me, ride with me.
See where this thing goes. If it's meant to be it'll be it'll be baby just let it be." Arielle removes her mic and stands next to Jensen as they both sing. He wraps his arm around her shoulders making the crowd go.. well wilder.
"So come on ride with me, ride with me. See where this thing goes. So come on ride with me.
Maybe we do(J)
Maybe we don't(A)
Maybe we will(J)
Maybe we won't(A)
But if it's meant to be it'll be it'll be."
They end the song softly then hugging.
"You did so good!" Jensen whispers in her ear. She automatically replies "thanks babe." Thinking nothing off it, Jensen's cheeks however took a pink tinge.
"Encore!" Was being shouted through the crowd. "Good thing she rehearsed another one huh?" Jensen says laughing. She bites her lip, "alright! One more." She says giving in. Jensen hugs her again, bows and then makes his way off the stage.
///////////////////////////////////////
"So this next song. When released was playing on repeat in my apartment. It was the anthem I never knew I needed. So uh. Enjoy." She backs away from the mic waiting for the band to start the beat.
She smiles at the familiar beat urging the fans to clap along.
"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess. So I sat quietly, agreed politely. I guess I forgot I had a choice. I let you push me past the breaking point. I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything."
Arielle sings tapping her foot to the beat.
"You held me down but I got up!" She laughs when she hears the crowd says 'hey!' "Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice, you hear that sound. Like thunder gonna shake the ground. You held me down but I got up. Get ready 'cause I've had enough. I see it all. I see it now." She smiles brightly and raises her arm above her head in a fist.
"I got the eye of a tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." She points the fan holding the mic towards them. They sing the next part of the lyrics "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."
She brings the mic back to her lips
"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." She starts marching around the stage singing the lyrics. "Now I'm floating like a butterfly. Stinging like a bee, I've earned my stripes. I went from zero, to my own hero. You held me down but I got up. Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice. You hear that sound. Like thunder gonna shake the ground. You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I've had enough. I see it all I see it now."
She belts out the next lyrics her smile ever wider if that's possible.
"I got the eye of a tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar."
She finishes the song her chest heaving and everyone on their feet. She laughs.
"This; was an unforgettable experience. Thank you. I love you guys!" She blows kisses and then exits the stage.
She sees Jensen and Jared standing behind the curtain both smiling widely. They pull her into their arms.
"That was the best performance I've ever seen Arie. I'm just so proud." Jensen says. She thanks him, and kisses his cheek.
"You did good Kiddo. So good." She thanks Jared and then says.
"So, anyone up for some shots."
Jensen and Jared look to each other laughing