Finally mine

Arielle thanks the bartender and sets the plate of shots on the booth she sharing with Jared and Jensen.
Jared and Jensen finish off their beers and grab one. Jared holds one up.
"Here's to me having extremely talented people in my life." Arielle and Jensen clink their glasses to Jared  "don't worry Jare. I'll get you up there with me one day." She says slyly. He shakes his head. "I doubt it." They finish the shots, sharing funny memories together. Until Jared sadly says. "Alright kids. I'm old, and tired. I'm calling a cab and heading back to the hotel." She gets out of her seat and hugs him, Jared kisses her forehead and then hugs Jensen. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do now." Jared says winking. He leaves a $20 on the table and makes his way out of the building.
Arielle takes a sip of her beer looking at Jensen. "So.. uh how's JJ?" Jensen smiles
"She's good. Still rotten as ever. I'm actually getting her once I'm back home."
Arielle smiles "good, I miss that stinker!"
Jensen laughs picking up his beer. "Believe me, she misses you too. She's actually been trying to give me relationship advice lately. She was like 'daddy. You know you love her, and you know she loves you back' and I kinda just had to agree cause that kid knows me well." Arielle hides the jealousy well.
"So, a  Mrs.Ackles in the future?" She takes a bigger sip of her beer this time waiting on his reply. "I mean, I'd love that but I don't know if she actually loves me back." She shrugs "anyone I know?"
"Actually uh... you know her pretty well. I see her all the time, travel will her constantly." She smiles "oh really? If it's the same girl. I know for certain she loves you back... but not just any kind of love
, the love you wake up to every morning and kiss on your way out the door kinda thing. You know if you're up for that." She prays he says yes cause she would run out of this bar in embarrassment, instead he leans forward extremely close to her lips. "I'm definitely up for that." Then he kisses her, soft and sweet. Just like him.
///////////////////////////////////////
Arielle_Ross:

 ///////////////////////////////////////Arielle_Ross:

Super glad you were up for it💞@Jensenackles

JensenAckles: always
Melissa2: wait so are y'all dating?!
Arielle_Ross: your  ship has sailed😉😘
JensenAckles: @Arielle_Ross seriously 😑
Nowandgen: the cutest couple ever.
///////////////////////////////////////
Aye_its_Arie:

 ///////////////////////////////////////Aye_its_Arie:

"Arielle turn around and take a picture for us." I see my boy , a moose dad, baby in a trench coat and god whoops sorry chuck I'll let y'all figure who is who 😂😉
///////////////////////////////////////
Jensen and I decided to binge watch Supernatural with Jared and Gen
I was sitting on the couch between Gen and Jensen more on Jensen than beside him though. "Y'all sounded like children in the first season." Gen says laughing.
"Their balls just hadn't dropped." Arie says tapping her wine glass to Gens.
Gen laughs again. "You aren't wrong."
Arie snuggles into her now grumpy boyfriend but then laughs sitting up. "I'll be right back." She pushes off the couch and head into the kitchen to grab one of the helium balloons left from Jared birthday. She cuts a hole in it and sucks some up quickly walking back into the living room she says. "Saving people, hunting things, the family business."
Jared, Gen and Arie all bust out laughing. "Oh my god. That sounded exactly like him." Jared breathes out. "Shut up man." Jensen says grumpily Still when she sits back down he pulls her back into his side. She pats his chest. "Love hurts babe, love hurts."
///////////////////////////////////////
JensenAckles:

She was running behind and still took the time to stop and autograph whatever the fans wanted and take some pictures and this is exactly why I'm falling so far into a thing called love with this girl Comments disabled /////////////////////////////...

Comments disabled
///////////////////////////////////////
Aries eyes flutter in her sleep when she hears soft curses around the room then the bathroom door shut. She sinks back down into her comfy bed, sighing contently. She hears the door open again, and Jensen sigh. "You, are so damn cute. I mean seriously. Even sleeping. But, since your asleep I'll tell you what I really love. I love when your nose crinkles when you laugh, how your eyes light up when you hold a baby, I also love how you bite your lip when your concentrated.. what I'm saying is I really love you." She feels lips press against her forehead and then the door to the bedroom open. She opens her eyes smiling. "I love you too."
////:////:////:////:////:////:////:////://
Well that's the end of that chapter I got some juicy drama up my sleeve for the next chapters! I hope y'all enjoyed these and i hope I didn't get into the relationship thing to fast😬
Love,Shay💜