Fixin things

Two weeks later
Aye_Its_Arie:
Walk tall. All you can do it be brave enough to get out there. You fought. You loved. You lost. Walk tall

NowandGen: You're the bravest kiddo
Melissa2: my new motto
JensenAckles: My girl. Giving the best motivation
///////////////////////////////////////
Arielle_Ross:

 Giving the best motivation ///////////////////////////////////////Arielle_Ross:

I swear the boys only like coming over for my jacuzzi... Odette however, actually spends time with me.
@NowandGen @Jarpad

NowandGen: I just love this picture!

Jarpad: they love coming over to see you I swear! They never shut up about you.. or maybe that's me. Either way. You're loved.
///////////////////////////////////////
Arielle_Ross:

 ///////////////////////////////////////Arielle_Ross:

I can never tell you how much this means to me. Thank you Dawn for making me feel so at home while getting inked:)
And shoutout to Jenny for holdin my hand on those real tender spots
Comments disabled
///////////////////////////////////////
Arielle turns her head to Jensen and frowns softly. "Babe? What's wrong."
He shrugs. "I just.. i was such an asshole when I said all those thing to you and I just can't get past it." She rolls her eyes and scoots closer to him grabbing his face. "Well too bad. Cause I am. Jens, we're fine, and I still love you and that's what matters." He smiles softly. "You have to be the most forgiving person I've ever met."
She shrugs making a dorky face, then connects their lips
//////////////////////////////////////
Arielle giggles as Briana spins her around in the chair before exiting the stage.
"Hi guys!" She says cheerfully
"Listen. I'm just gonna jump into the questions so I can get more of y'all in."
She turns her chair to the left waiting on the girl to be handed a mic.
"Hi, I'm Jess. I was just wondering how you're relationship with Jensen is going!" She smiles "it's going amazing. He's just so loving and caring and he makes me laughs he's honestly all you could want in a guy. I love him, he's great."
———
"Hi! So you've very recently started singing for us and I gotta say I'm a fan, so that being said would you ever release any songs?"
Shay winks "that's for me to know, and you to find out." The sudden silence that goes over the crowd makes her laugh
———
"You very recently got the tattoo on your forearm but.. we never found out who it was for."
Shay inhales a breath and brings the mic to her lips.
"When I was younger, I lost three very important people to me in a very short amount of time. As I said I was young. I wasn't so young I didn't know what happened but, I was young enough to not know how to properly vent my feelings,"
She drops the mic to her lap and sighs
As she feels her eyes tear up.
"Don't mind her, she's extremely emotional. She cried the other day cause the bird nest at our house had moved." Jared's voice sounded. She sighed in relief and stood to hug him. "Hey kiddo." He says in her ear. He sits down in the chair they brought out and looks to her outfit. "Huh, that beanie looks familiar."
She shrugs. "Right? Found it at Jensen's. Had some long pieces of hair in it though. Makes me think he's cheating." She says laughing. Jared rolls his eyes. "That's mine you dork."
She smiled genuinely at him; thanking who ever was listening, cause she had a one of a kind best friend
////:////:////:////:////:////:////:////://

Love,Shay💜