Chapter 2 (Thomas's POV)

"Gimme some booze!" Nathan yelled.

"OK. I'll bring you booze!" I replied. I travelled  down the stairs to the barrell storage room (sorry couldn't think else!). There's pretty much an army of stacks of booze in barrells. I randomly chose one from the bottom and grabbed it as the weight of the barrell pushed down forcing my arms to flop to the floor. That's a heck of a lot of booze, but I couldn't image that many of booze would fit in this thing.

Heck!. It's like a human is sleeping in this thing!. Or maybe there could be. I decided to the lid riskly. When I did I saw somone slid out of the barrell. So that's the reason why it was SO heavy that there's a human isnide that damn thing!!.

 The "someone" wasn't a male, even though she looked smiliar to one. Her skin is kind of pale. Her hairy is really short, even it didn't go down to her neck. Her fringe it met up at the edge of her face,it was blocking her eyes. She dressed like a man. Her vest wasn't tight neither loose like the waist of her black sweat pants. Her hair was the colour of total darkness like the shadows at night.

I could still hear her snoring, although her teeth weren't nashing together. I could keep watch of her sleeping. Although her eyes were unlocking slowly. She got up in flash and took a yawn and streeched.

"A Woman!?" I asked her. 

"Of course I'm a woman!" she replied tiredly. "What about it?."

"What!? How? Why?."

"Beats me."

"Booze transformed into a woman Nathan'll pissed off." Just then the girl turned to me with a confused experssion stuck on her face. "Oh man, i'm deep trouble..." I said to myself as my thoughts go dark. 

"Listen," the voice of the woman rushed me back into reality. "I know you're confused just as I am and I DID NOT TRANSFORM INTO BOOZE!!!" she snapped at me. I felt terrified at that moment. I wanted to admit how beautiful she was, but she might get angry at me. That's when Nathan came in.

"What's taking you so long? Just bring me the booze back!" he yelled.

"Nathan!" I replied as I felt pretty startled. The woman just then finished her streeches and that's when Nathan's eyes saw her. "Whoa?! What's a woman doin here!."

I was just confused as he was. 

A/N: That was another chapter people!! and if you have any requests for one shots leave it in the comments!!. Just to let you know the next chapter is in Ami's POV.