Chapter 3 (Ami's POV)

While being unconscious I made myself confortable, it felt nice to sleep hard things I wasn't that picky though. All of a sudden the ground felt, hard..... For some reason. BUT THE BARRELL THE CONFORTABLE!!.

I blinked slowly but the blinking got quicker as I started to wake up. I yawned as I stood to streecha, arms and legs.

"A Woman!?" I heard someone nearly scream at me. I didn't bother about going mute so I decided not to yell.

"Of course I'm a woman," I replied while yawning in the process. "What about it?."

"What?, How?, Why?."

"Beats me.." I yawned as was about to finish streeching.

"Booze transformed into a woman Nathan'll be pissed off" the man said. I didn't know to take that as a complament or offense. My teeth gritted tightly but there was no sound during that process however. As I turned my head to face the man.

"Listen," I started to explain trying not to release my temper."I know you're just as confused as I am BUT I DID NOT TRANSFORM INTO BOOZE!!!." I snapped at him. It fell silent for a few seconds just as I finished my streeching then the sound of someone yelling come from the other side of the room."What's taking you so long? Just bring me the booze back!."

"Nathan!." the other guy replied startled.

"Whoa?! What's a woman doing here!." the Nathan guy asked.

Nathan had a black bandana on, covering most of his hair. The clothes weren't grubby, formal or plain or bussiness like. His eyes were a emerlad colour.

"Nathan! I'm sorry!"The other guy appoligsed. "But, I don't know what's going on." He had orange kinda spiky hair. His eyes were a dark chocolate colour.

As the faces of both males had a shocked or spooked reaction on it. The quietness becomes more akward.

I sighed, knowing how both the males are reacting right now. "I understand this is strange and all but can someone atleast tell me where I am right now?" I asked breaking the akward silence.

"You're on a ship," Nathan replied. "But how the hell did ya get on our ship?."

"I was hiding in a barrell and passed out," I answered.

"Why would you do that?" the orange head guy asked curiously.

"Those fricking a hole bandits." I replied quietly snarling to myself. But that guy who ask me, if full of curiousty I might find it quite annoying. But quite cute. DAMN IT!. Why the heck was I thinking like that!. It made want growl harshly at myself for that.

"Damn" Nathan cursed.

Then I realised what th barrell was for. It was storge for cargo on the fricking ship. Now what?. No way back "home," No work. Plus I don't know where the ship's travelling desistanation was or how far it was from Yamato. But I didn't bother about that right now.

As Nathan gripped my wirst, I quickly escaped from him. "I can walk cause you know I have legs thank you," I hissed.

"B-but would you like me to lead you m-mam?" the other guy stammered.

"Thanks and it's Ami," I thanked manging to keep my cool.

"Your Welcome Miss Ami," he replied quietly. As both males strollled right beind me.

Then Nathan stopped and opened the door.....

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!!. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.

Sorry for my evil laugh at the end....