The forest - Mephilver - (2/2)

@-dark45- Here is the second part :-D

---------------------------------

[** Unknown time later **]

The young man wriggled, feeling his dreamless rest to be ending. That could be a problem as he felt really comfortable. His body was warm... and his stomach empty, rumbling like a raging storm. His eyes twitched for a few times before he forced himself to open them. He squinted and amber light in them slowly reacted on the blurry image in front of him.

His face was just a few inches in front of some mass. He reached to it, feeling its structure with his fingers. It was smooth and scaly. It moved, releasing a breath. He winked, tilting his head to see above himself, glancing into two bright lime eyes with the red sclera. The young man still needed five seconds to realize... he is in a deep dung.

His brain was forced into overdrive once more, his body started to tremble, and his eyes widen. The nagahog's head slightly moved down, making the young hedgehog to curl up in a defensive way. He shook like crazy. He felt his back has been touched... in a gentle way, a hand was sliding along his long quills. Caressing him and soothing his fear. His ears twitched as they were as well softly rubbed with a nagahog's cheek. It took a while, but the young man dared to come out if his defense, looking up.

Kind eyes met his own. There was no rage or hatred, just a... tameness. The wild guardian was gone. The hedgehog checked his body a bit more, noticing a probably a purple hue on its scaly skin. It looked strong and he saw muscles on its stomach.

A strong hand got beneath his butt, moving him slightly up as guardian's head went down, touching his fluffy chest. At first, it rubbed its head once or twice, stopping and then it rubbed wildly against it, making purr-like sounds. The medic was surprised and he didn't dare to move. He felt... weird... Two muscular hands wrapped around his waist while the long tail made sure he laid his head on it, wrapping around as well.

The creature was enjoying the softness of the fur. The almost cute moment was cut short as the hedgehog sneezed. He covered his running nose, shaking, but the guardian didn't seem to be angry. He instead wrapped his body around him more, keeping him warm. Two rumbling sounds could be heard and the young man made himself look even smaller. It was way past the lunch time!

The naga let him go, standing up, towering above him. He heard its hissing as it was flickering with the forked tongue. It moved to the river, inspecting the flow and then it moved around the cave in a search for something. Once it got close to a bigger cluster of glowing crystals, its skin was died in a shining light, giving it more beautiful feel.

It arched its back as it looked up and a small smile appeared on its face... it looked kinda creepy. It swiftly moved to the hedgehog, picking it with the tail, making him to yelp and even argue as it wanted to put him on its back.

"No!!"

The nagahog stopped. Turning its pointy ears toward him.

The silver hedgehog was nervous. "No," he repeated slowly and pointed it the naga's back. "Hurt. Pain."

It seemed the creature understood the meaning of his words as it tapped its back showing no sign of pain. The young man frowned a bit, wriggled out of the grasp and went to gather his now just slightly wet clothes.

As he got closer to the guardian, it lowered its body, curiously watching the other as he wrapped naga's back. The bandage was hardly hygienic but it could at least protect the wound from the reopening. "This is better," he commented his handy work.

The naga once more lifted him up, letting him wrap limbs around its body. He blushed a bit as he noticed he traced its chest, feeling the firmness of the muscles. He quickly retracted his eyes, focusing on taking his bag that was lifted for him. And he would swear the creature chuckled, noticing his embarrassment.