Love and Lust.

It was supposed to be just a New Years party with a couple of friends. I was supposed to have fun have some drinks, eat some food, and then go home. Then she came. She walked into that door way looking like a sculpture made by God himself. I couldn't do anything about it. So I gave in. And shit took a roller coaster ride.

"Ayy get it Dinah!!" Screamed Lauren as she threw money at my ass while I twerked to the song playing in the background.
I laughed at her and picked up her money and put it in my pocket. "This is mine now" I said tapping my ass. She rolled her eyes and handed me a drink. "Keep it" she turned to look to Camila who was talking to Shawn, laughing and smiling brightly at him. Camila and him had a thing. Until Lauren came into the picture. "Go put your girl in check" I said and nudged Lauren as I saw Shawn put his hand on Camila's thigh. She slammed her drink on the table next to her and stomped over to the pair. I laughed and leaned my back against the wall watching the crowd. People were drunk, grinding on each other, basically having sex. Some were throwing up in the garbage bins. Others in a line for the bathroom. It was fun. A bunch of friends getting drunk on New years. "Heeey, Normani Kordei Hamilton in the house" I heard an almost angelic voice scream out over the crowd as she walked downstairs to where the crowd was. There she was. This goddess summoned from the heavens. In this Jean jumper. Her white sports bra defining that banging chest. Her belt choker making me think things I shouldn't. Her white jacket hiding her arms from the cold. Her hair short and wavy. Her makeup the most on point thing in this room. She was without a doubt beautiful.

"Normani" I said liking the way her name rolled off my tongue. "Yea that's her, shes hot isn't she? I hear she's really flexible, like dance wise and she can sing" Some random guy came up behind me. He reeked of alcohol. I held my nose and stepped away from him. She started talking to Lauren who was now dancing with Camila, her arms wrapped around her waist. I fixed my hair pulled up my blue skinny jeans and fixed my white and red striped shirt and red jacket. "Go time" I said to myself. I walked over to them nervously but I looked confident. "Hey" I said smiling at her. I could see Lauren raising her eyebrow and Camila smirking in the corner of my eye. Normani looked at me, shamelessly checking me out. "Dinah Jane" I said as I held my hand out to shake hers. She looked at my hand and licked her lips as she took my hand. I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed it, never looking away from her eyes. She smiled brightly and bit her lip. "Normani" She said as she took a step closer. "You have a beautiful smile" I said smiling at her. "Thank you. Your not so bad yourself" she giggled and blushed. She's adorable and sexy. "Who's not to bad babe? Who's this?" A guy came up and wrapped his arm around Normani's waist. My smile fell from face as I looked at the boy, now cock-blocking me. "Hi, I'm Dinah and I was just having a conversation with this lovely, beautiful women" I looked in Normani's direction as I saw her smile. "Well, I'm Arin, Normani's boyfriend-" He was cut off by Normani removing his arm from around her waist. "Just my friend"  She said shoving her hands in her pockets. "Soon to be boyfriend, she's just playing hard to get right baby?" He said trying to grab her hand.

"Normani, would you like to dance with me?" I asked linking my arm around hers. "Yes, yes I would. Dinah Jane" I smiled at her loving the way she said my name. "No she wouldn't. She can't, I mean you came here with me babe" he said grabbing her hand. "Stop calling me that. We're just friends Arin." She said yanking her hand from his. "Mani? C'mon your not serious right now?" He whined annoying me. "Look dude. I get it she's hot but she obviously doesn't like you now if you don't mind..." I trailed off and brought Normani into the crowd so he wouldn't find us. "Thank you" She said into my ear as we swayed to the music. Every kind of way by H.E.R started playing so I took this as gods words and made my move. I put my hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We swayed to the beat of the Music, I could feel the smile on her face. I pulled her closer to my body as Arin came into my view. I smirked and winked at him, then bringing my attention back to Normani and the way my hands fit so perfectly on her hips. "Your so perfect" I said into her ear. She simply chuckled at me. God her laugh. "You barely know Dinah Jane" she said looking at me. "Yet your out here with your arms wrapped around my neck and my hands on this perfect body of yours. I said and gripped her hips lightly. "True. So tell me about yourself." She said putting an extra sway in her hips. "I'm Tongan. This isn't my natural hair color. I was born in 1997. Most people call me Dinah. I'm single and now it's your turn to tell me about yourself" I looked at her eyes then her lips. "Well. I'm African American Indian (she really is if you didn't know that) this is my natural hair color, I'm single, I'm really flexible and I really wanna kiss you right now" She said biting her lip while staring at mine. I grabbed her chin and brought her lips to mine as I kissed her with passion. She tightened her arms around my neck and I pressed her against my body by her hips.

——————————

I slammed the door closed and locked it as I pushed her onto the bed. "Undress" I said as I took my clothes off. Once we were both down to nothing but our underwear i got on top of her and kissed her roughly. I could smell her pussy in the air and I was eager to taste her on my mouth. I kissed down her chest and sucked on her nipple till it was rock hard. "Fuck" she cursed above me. I smirked and latched onto the other nipple.Giving it the same attention but with a few bites. I kissed down the rest of her body and left hickeys all over her stomach and breast. I got down to her thighs and pulled down her panties. "God damn" I licked my lips as I saw her pussy glistening with arousal. I dove right in. Pushing my tongue against her clit and sucking on it. I ran my tongue up and down her folds. "F-fuck. Shit. Dinah" She moaned and ran her hands through my hair. I moaned at the taste of her on my mouth. I went up for air and licked up her wetness around my lips. "You taste...so fucking good" I groaned and then went back in for me. I plunged my fingers into her sopping wet core. And sucked on her clit roughly. "Yes. Yes. Just like that" she said as her legs started to tremble. "You gonna cum princess? Go ahead. Cum for me babygirl" I sped up my fingers until she reached her climax. She let out a loud cry and rode out her orgasm until she was panting on the bed. I went up leaving marks here and there until I reached her lips and kissed her. "I taste good on your lips" she smiled lazily. "Yes you do" I laughed at her and spread her legs as I took my underwear off. I positioned us so that our sex were against each other's. (IM JUST GONNA PUT THIS OUT THERE. SCISSORING ISNT A REAL THING THAT SHIT NEVER WORKS)
I rubbed my pussy against hers frantically wanting to reach my high with her. "Oh fuck, princess" I maoned out and threw my head back. "My god. Don't stop Dinah" she groaned as she sped her hips up. She whined her waist and our clits bumped making us both shout out in pleasure at the same time. I moved from my position once I calmed down and laid down next to her. I wrapped a blanket around us both and put my arm around her body. "This isn't a one time thing" I said hoping she would want more than just sex from me. "Good, I didn't want it to be." She said interlocking her fingers with mine.
- 5 minutes later-
"Mani! I know your probably basking in the afterglow of really good sex, but Arin has lost his shit. He said he only wants to talk to you. Please come talk to him!" Camila called out banging on the door. My eyes shot open and I quickly got dressed helping Normani with her clothes as well. I smiled slightly as I noticed all her hickeys were on show on her stomach. "Dinah, stop checking me out and come downstairs with me please" she said fixing her hair. I put myself together and walked down stairs with her.

This girl is a gift from god.

———————————

HAHA THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL STORY. Not the one I'm struggling with. BUT MY ORIGINAL. And OMG BITCH were at 500 reads IM FUCKING SCREAMING. You guys fuckin rock.

Should I make this a full on story? Or just make a part 2 and that's all. You guys decide.

Also please leave requests I'm still taking them. Love y'all and keep the love and positivity ❤️❤️👌🏽😁😊😘😝