Its an Emergency

Camila's P.O.V.
"Yes!" I whispered to myself excitedly.
I've been sitting in this hotel room for almost 4 hours now just playing my guitar. I remember really sucking at it, but I've come so far. I get so excited and happy when moments like this happen.
All of a sudden, my phone dinged, indicating I'd just received a message.
Lolo 💕: Camila. Come to my room asap
Alarmed by her message, I put my guitar to the side and got up from the bed.
Me: Why what's going on?
Slipping on a robe over my tank top and shorts, I run towards the door and slip on my slippers.
Lolo 💕: It's an emergency
I jerking the door open, I rush down the hall and straight towards Lauren's door. My heart beat grew rapid by this point, and I had no idea what was going on.
I knocked on the door hard and loud and it was opened right away.
"Lauren are you-"
My eyes widened at the sight of the brunette. Clad in a red thong and a revealing, red lingerie top, she stood before me smirking.
I bit my lip and furrowed my eye brows. "I... I thought it was an emergency?" I asked, cursing myself for stuttering.
"It is," she said shyly. "I couldn't get you off my mind."
My eyes widened once again, and I couldn't tell if I heard her right. We were not together. By the looks of what she's said in the past, I was sure she didn't want to be.
"Lauren I thought-"
I was cut off by a pair of lips capturing mine. What we were doing wasn't necessarily right. It confused the hell out of me. Still, I couldn't get myself to pull away.
Her hand slipped into mine and she led us to the large bed, never letting the kiss break. I sat on the edge, and she straddled my lap, causing a certain area of mine to become extremely wet.
She managed to slip her tongue in her mouth and I couldn't hold back the sigh of pleasure I released. Her tongue swirled around mine. She tickled the roof of my mouth. Then, she started to suck on my bottom lip so gently. She had all control, but she still managed to be as delicate and gentle as a flower.
I was pulled out of my trance when she pulled my lips away from mine. I looked at her confused as she sat on my lap quietly, now just staring down at her hands.
"Hey," I whispered, tilting her head up with my pointer finger.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," she said hurriedly, getting off of me as she said it.
"No no no, Lauren it's okay. I actually... really liked it," I told her, getting up and standing in front of her.
Slowly, I placed my hands on her slim waist and pulled her closer. I leaned in close, my lips right next to her ear.
"Go lay down," I whispered.
She swallowed but quickly obliged, as I thought she would.
I stripped my robe off and then did the same with my tank top and shorts. I was left in a black bra and matching panties.
Crawling right above her pale body, I glued my eyes on hers. They were bright green, and from where I was, I could see her dilated pupils.
"You want me to touch you, Lauren?" I mumbled, carefully sitting right above her private and tracing small circles on her stomach.
She nodded, apparently at a loss of words. I giggled quietly before leaning forward and kissing her neck. She let out a shaky breath in response to my lips' contact with her soft skin. She shuddered beneath me as I sucked on a part of her neck and began to roll my hips against her body. Her hands made their way to my waist, and she kept a firm grip on me.
"Tell me want you want," I rasped into her ear once I was done with her neck. I glanced at the forming spot and smirked internally.
"I want you," she whispered, her hands falling off of my waist.
"But you have me," I said teasingly, moving down and spreading her legs so that I could sit in between them. "You've gotta be more specific than that."
"I... I want to feel you," she said little louder, hissing as my finger traced the edges of her thong.
Hooking my thumbs on its lining, I started to pull it off, and she immediately lifted her hips so I could slide it off. I got off the bed briefly to completely remove the dainty cloth and sat back in my spot.
I placed my hands on her thighs and began to massage them. I eyed her exposed parts, admiring the way they looked. The way they were so... eatable. Shifting down to lay on my stomach, I positioned my lips excruciatingly close to her lips.
"Can you feel this?" I asked, my lips brushing against her as I spoke. Her arousal was obvious, and her fluids soaked the area around her core and got onto my bottom lip. Licking it off, I sighed blissfully and looked up at her.
"C-Camila," she whined.
Using my pointer finger, I stuck it in between her folds, directly against her core. I moaned at her wetness, and glided my finger up towards her clit to spread the moisture. The green-eyed woman whimpered desperately at the very little contact she was getting.
I began to circle her bud with the same finger. The slow, small circles caused fluid moans to seep from Lauren's lips, and I refrained myself from fucking her and eating her out right at that moment.
"Is this enough, Lauren?" I asked lowly. "You can feel me, can't you?"
"Camila just fuck me already!" She moaned/yelled. "Push your slender fingers into my pussy and pump them until my cum is all over them!"
My jaw basically dropped at her words. If I wasn't wet before, I was a waterfall now.
I pushed two fingers into her, and they were immediately swallowed by her throbbing walls. She moaned loudly in content.
I pumped slowly, twisting my fingers with every push and pull. My own parts were throbbing now, but watching Lauren in this moment was more than enough for me.
"Camilaaaa," she moaned lowly. Her hips followed the rhythm of my fingers, and I moaned at the sight.
Leaning down, I flattened my tongue against her hard clit, earning another loud moan. I lapped it repeatedly, becoming more aroused every time I felt it run against my tongue.
"You're amazing," I spoke against her. Shutting my lips around it, I began to suck the small bud gently.
"Sit on my face," she said loudly. I sat up, my fingers still pumping in and out of her.
I quickly snatched off my bra and underwear as she removed her last piece of clothing, and then assumed my position over her mouth. I was not going to pass up this opportunity.
"Lauren!" I moaned out as her warm, slick tongue intruded my opening.
I was already close, and when I pushed my fingers back into her, I could tell she was too.
"We'll cum together," I mumbled before letting out another moan.
I pumped my fingers quickly, curling them and rubbing her insides.
She was moaning and whimpering uncontrollably, but I wasn't complaining. Her tongue never stopped and the vibrations coming from her mouth made it all worth while.
"Uh! Camila I'm close!" She moaned, replacing her tongue with two fingers. She pumped at a ferocious speed, stroking my G-spot repeatedly.
I screamed out at the penetration, and sped up my own fingers.
The room was filled with loud, satisfied moans as we both reached our climaxes. Our body shook and vibrated together. Her cum oozed out of her as her body jerked above mine, and she was already lapping up my juices while moaning against me once they came out.

"We should do this more often," she spoke, breaking the silence that had fell over us.
"Agreed."

//////////////////
Sorry. I'm dying inside. That's why the updates are slow.
Oh yeah this isn't my story.

🙂🔫