Chapter 4

"Takali, wake up. We have a jungle to take over my love."
I chuckled and opened my eyes slowly, letting out a big yawn.
"And I'm understanding right, that you can't do that alone? While I enjoy my sleep." The looks have me showed Khan obviously knew I was joking.
"Sure, sweetheart, now get up. Your father went out to hunt, he told me to tell you about the 'anniversary' that was coming up. Although he didn't explain what it was."
My eyes widened and I plastered a toothy smile on my snout(?).
"You'll find out soon. Anyways, what are the plans for today?" I asked, stretching out my body as far as I could.

I turned back around and I saw Khan smirking at my behind, quite seductively

Once he had noticed that I had averted my eyes towards him, he looked right into them, not even trying to hide the fact that he had been staring at me.
"What?"
"You pervert."
"I'm sorry I can't help it, your my mate and it's almost mating season."
I let out a sigh and padded towards him.
Once I got close enough, I rubbed my head under his chin, showing my affection. He licked my forehead, suddenly took a few steps away from me. I tilted my head, wondering what he would do.
"Hmph!"
Khan's mischievous, but lust filled eyes looked into mine as he continued to pin me down to the ground.
"How about we start early." But he wasn't asking. He began to rub his head into my chest. I let out a low purr of pleasure.  'Thank god my father isn't here.'
I intertwined our tails together and turned onto my stomach. Khan's eyes widened as he realised the position I was in.
Him on top of me, whilst I laid there with my back towards him, my body outstretched. The Mating Pose.

A/N: Hi, do you guys want to me to write a lemon, or do you prefer me to just kinda skip over that and carry on with the planned plot line? I wouldn't want to just write it, since I don't know what kind of readers I have.