Chapter 3

Kyler's POV

Jon is so distracted by the new guy it's adorable. He looked at him the way I looked at Graydey the first time I seen him... that's the look of love at first sight..

•••

Noah left the room and Jon was still staring at the door, like he didn't even notice him leaving.
"Hey focus up"
I whisper while tapping his shoulder so Fields wouldn't call him out. If Fields called him out I feel like it would make Jon upset. Our band director is very homophobic which is kinda ironic because over half his band is either gay or bi. Graydey and my relationship is a secret because we don't want his brother (Fields) to try to ruin us or possible be hateful towards him. I love him, I don't want him to have any pain, definitely caused by me. I'm just scared Caleb is going to tell Fields on us. Caleb is really jealous of our relationship, he tried to get with Graydey this summer but I was with him. I'm honestly so thankful he didn't leave me for Caleb. They just used to be so much closer than we were. But over the summer me and Graydey got really really close....
•••
Him and Ashley split ways after she decided a long distance relationship wasn't going to work. He plans on going to ASU as soon he graduates this year, and when she graduates next year the plans on going to the University of California. After that happened he came to me for emotional support and help. He would come stay almost every night with me so he wouldn't have to be around his family and would have someone there for him. We went from sleeping on separate couches to sleeping in the same bed. Over the weeks it kept progressing. We would talk for hours, dealing with emotions and problems, just getting to know each other more and more. One night our conversation ended in a surprising way. We were laying down in my bed just chatting and he leans in and just kisses me. It shocked me, I didn't know Graydey actually like me. As soon as his lips made contact with mine, electricity ran through me. All I could think to do is pull him closer to me and pull him back into another kiss, this time moving more confidently. Graydey pulled away, breathing heavily and whispered these exact words to me..
"I want you as mine."
God it drove me crazy.
"Then I'm all your's"
I said failing at calming my breath. He pulled me into another warm kiss and curls up. We cuddled there silently until we passed out. That's was the best night of my life.

Graydey's POV

I see Kyler looking over at me. God I'm so lucky he's mine. I wanted him even before Ashlie broke up with me, I just didn't know he felt the same torwards me. I wouldn't of ever even gotten with that stupid bitch if I would have known. I love Kyler so freaking much. I feel like love is an understatement though; the feelings i have are fanominal.

···

As soon as the bell rings Kyler starts towards me.
"Hey cutie."
God his voice is so amazing.
"Do you want to come over for the weekend?"
he says excitement spewing through his voice.
"Of couse, I wouldn't miss spending time with you for anything baby."
I feel my cheeks warm up instantly.
"Same Graydey, same."
We watch Tyler (Mr. Fields) until he gets into his office. He grabs my hand immediately after we're out of Tyler's viewpoint then leads me up to the high-school and around the corner. I look up at him,
"I love you."
I whisper then I lean my head on him. I feel his fingers ran across my jawline as he lifts my face up and plants a soft kiss on my lips. Holy fuck his lips are so soft...

Notes:
So yeah, the two people in this chapter are both seniors, they are also not allowed to know about or read this fanfic. Graydey will make you so uncomfortable he just stares at you, sometimes he'll approach me after staring at me but I have yet to speak a word to him other than akawardly wave at him and turn away or walk away because im socially akaward lmao. Youll learn more about them and everyon else tho through this story. Enjoy ;)