Chapter 6

Xander's POV

DIINNG...

My boo Michael: Hey Xander I have suprise for you, be ready in an hour im coming to get you.

Me: Okay can't wait! see you soon <3

•••

"Hey Micheal you said you had a surprise for me?" I ask as he approaches me. "I'm spending the night my moms going to Little Rock so she don't care. You have been through a lot today and I don't want you to be alone." The way Michael says that makes my heart flutter, I don't know if I'm genuinely starting to like him or if it's because of the break-up. "That sounds amazing. My parents our out of town for the weekend so we have the house to ourselves, maybe we should run to Newport with Alyssa and her mom." I hope we can get us some liquor. "Anything to make you feel better you're one of my best friends." Micheal says with real sincerity in his voice.

Micheal's POV

I've got to call Alyssa to see if her and her mom will run to Newport with us.
Rinnngggg... Rinnngggg... Rinnnngggg...

Alyssa: Hello! What's up?
Me: Hey, I was wondering if you and your mom would take me and Xander to Newport to get somethings.
Alyssa: of course! Me and mom need to go there anyways.
Me: Also will you come over with us so you can make sure Xander don't try anything he's not in a good state of mind.
Alyssa: You guys can just come over to my house mom won't care and she's gonna want to have some fun too.
Me: Alright sounds like a plan see you soon.
Alyssa: Alright! Byeee

Alyssa's POV

"Hey mom, Micheal and Xander want to go to Newport with us can we pick them up on the way." I shout across the room as mom was getting ready. "Sure thing, but you know my rule, they have to stay over here because I don't want to get in trouble." My mom says while walking into the living room.  "I know I already told them." We got everything together now it's time to go get them and head to Newport.

Notes: Hey Guys I'm back I started this my Freshman year and when the entire band read it I decided to stop writing it. It's now my senior years and I have moved schools and since I've ran out of things to do during COVID I decided to start it up again. I hope you guys enjoy lol I'll try to keep updating again since the last chapter I did was in 2018. Have fun during quarantine -Alyssa