Chapter 4

Xander's POV

Fucking hell I don't want to go to school today. The only reason I don't just skip school everyday is because of Steph... And Michael.

···

We're so close to the school, I can't wait to get there to see Steph. 3 minuets...2....1.....
Finally we're fucking here, just in time. I was about to snap Alyssa's cousin's neck. That goddamn kid is so fucking annoying. Steph will calm me down tho, she makes me so happy.
I hate walking down the path to the cafiteria by myself, it's just so akaward because you see people you know but don't want to talk to so you just look down and pretend you don't see them. I'm really close to where me and her meet up, so I look up and turn the corner by the high-school.

···

"You fucking whore.. Bitch.. Fuck you, I hope you fucking die. I hope you and fucking Sherry get shot in the fucking head you goddamn whores.. Fuck y'all!"
I can't believe she fucking cheated on me... And with fucking Sherry. She's a fucking slut, and all she gives a damn about is drugs and sex!! Steph said she loved me and that she would never even dream of cheating on me. Not only did she fucking cheat on me, she cheated on me with a fucking female.
I need to get away from here. I start out speed walk, then to running, then sprinting.
"What the fuck Logan, watch out!"
Michael shouts at me sounding way more aggravated that useual. I look up from him, the tears aren't fully dry yet so it obvious I've been crying.

Michael's POV

I've never seen Xander cry before, something really bad must have happened...
"You okay Xander?"
I let too much emotion slip through my voice.
"I guess..."
I can hear the sadness in his voice.
"Steph cheated of me with fucking Sherry, why the fuck would she do this to me Michael!?"
I want to stop the pain and hurt flowing through his voice..
"Come with me, we're gonna skip for the day and hang out at my house, we can drown our sorrows with icecream and netflix."
Maybe taking the day off might calm him and help him get somthings off his shoulders.
"That sounds amazing right now... Thank you so much Michael for everything and just being here for me, I might not show it but I really appreciate it... I love you man."

Oh... He really does notice how much i care...

Notes:
Sorry this ones so short, hope yall enjoy Xander(Logan ) and bri(steph)s breakup😂 see ya soon, im trying to get close to 10 chapters so Gavin (michael) will give me coookkiiiee!!!