Chapter 3: Out of the Pages

SpongeBob kept taking random papers and stuffing 3 or 4 at a time into a shredder. A forced buzz kept emitting from the machine. Patrick stopped looking at the DoodleBob picture and decided to ask his friend what to do with it.

"Hey, dude, I found that Doodle-guy picture on the floor. What should I do with it," he asked.

SpongeBob, who was mainly focused on getting rid of his soon-to-be-recycled material, shrugged it off. "Just throw it in the shredder. I don't need it anymore."

From inside the paper, DoodleBob fumed.

He doesn't need him?!

Ridiculous! He thinks of him as a terror, although he was forced into this life by that yellow dirtbag! Right there and then, the angry little picture wanted blood for hearing that remark of his own creator. DoodleBob showed no sorrow. He suspected this ever since he was in the paper.

Patrick didn't hesitate to walk over to the shredder and dump it in with some receipts, documents, and pictures of Squidward dating someone. Heh, wonder how that got in there. Well, I don't know if he's still dating Martha, a young octopus a few years younger than Squidward. She might leave him anyway, he supposed, fueling DoodleBob's insult towards SpongeBob calling him a "yellow dirtbag".

DoodleBob freaked out, a lead-filled tear coming out of his eye as he knew for himself that his land and life would come to and end as he knew it. 

All of a sudden...

COUGH! SPUTTER! VRRRRR!!!!

The shredder made many gut-wrenching sounds as the 16 papers SpongeBob obliviously threw into it caught the blades, temporarily backfiring the printer. 

"Oh, fish paste!", SpongeBob said, both in frustration that his shredder got stuck and in surprise that he could fit 16 papers in it. That should be a Guiness World Record.

DoodleBob opened his eyes and made an estatic grin.

There was a hole in the paper world he lived in.

That was his doorway to freedom, vengeance, and a new life. 

He ran towards the crevasse, yelling "Nehoyominoyyiyyiya!!!!"

Even I, the narrator, don't know what that means, but I think he's overwhelmed with happiness.

He ran as fast as he could...

..right into SpongeBob's room.

Patrick let out a gasp, and then, yelled at the top of his lungs.

SpongeBob had no idea what was going on.

That was until he turned towards the shredder. There stood a square being with the hands of a 3 year-old's first hand sketch, 2 uneven teeth, crossed eyes, and sticks for feet. His tie was the same color as the rest of him; a light white. And he wasn't happy for long.

He made a face of hatred towards SpongeBob.

"Neaghawagamamonanryo jekinowowowowa ee bah!"

SpongeBob crept back as DoodleBob walked closer to him.

"What are you doing here, and what are you planning?! Just don't hurt me!", SpongeBob yelled in complete fear. He never knew how the drawing came to life AGAIN, but he had a feeling DoodleBob wanted revenge.

Unfortunately he was right.