Part 1

Being the new girl was never easy A because when you first get there you have no friends B because people are going to judge me before they actually talk to me and C because...well it's just hard.

The last school I was at basically knew me as the schools slut but it was never my fault it's just because all the boys where perverts to me they would always try to touch me and stuff like that so if you look at it that way it's not even my fault.

Anyways that's the reason that I moved. I finally got the courage to tell my mom and dad and they said we where moving to Derry,Maine.

I was happy yet nervous but I mean who wouldn't be in this type of situation.

I changed into a cute outfit cause it was the first day of school and I want to make a good first impression, as one does.

(Imagine something i don't know what to put)

I went downstairs grabbing a bite of an apple and kissed my mom on the cheek goodbye.

I went outside and grabbed my bike pedaling to my new school.
(Don't ask how you know where it is 😂)the principal told me to be there 30 minutes early to pick up my schedule and books and those other type of school stuff.

By the time they where done giving me all my stuff and made me go through some school rules it was 10 minutes after the first period. I knocked on my classrooms door nervously and then 5 second later I assume the person that opened the door was the teacher. He smiled and told me to come in.

I looked around the class and saw everyone starring at me I noticed a group of 4 boys that I assumed was the school bully's look me up and down as they smirked I made a disgusted face and looked down I heard the teacher talking to the class and I lifted my head back up at the class.

"students this Is our new student y/n l/n" said the teacher

I kept looking around and saw a group of people that consisted of 4 boys.(R.I.P Beverly 😂 JK she'll probably be in the story later)"they look fun" I thought. Then I heard the teacher talk again.

"Y/n you can sit next to Henry" said the teacher while pointing to an empty seat next to that pervert that was looking at me disgustingly.(the seats are a 2 seater so..yeah)

Henry smirked and moved slightly to the right to leave me some room to sit down. I moved as far away from him as I could but he just moved closer to me. A little to close if you ask me. I quickly raised my hand to call for the teacher.

"Yes y/n?" The teacher asked after she saw my hand.

"I would like to move please" I said quickly not wanting to be next to him anymore.

"Ok, you can sit next to Richie, Richie raise your hand so she can see you" the teacher said as a boy with big rounded glasses raised his hand.

I got up and moved to sit to the seat next to him.

"Hi I'm Richie as you heard" he said to me offering a hand to shake.

"I'm y/n as you heard also" I said as I awkwardly shook his hand. He was about to say something else but the bell cut him off and everyone rushed out of the room including me.

The rest of the school day was boring it consisted of Henry trying to touch me and a very boring and lonely lunch.

All in all I can't wait for this day to be over.
—————————————————
Thanks for reading the first chapter.

Make sure to vote and comment what ever the fuck you want 😁

Have a nice day love ya ♥️

667 words