Part 5

Eddie got to fixing Ben right away so he wouldn't bleed to death.

"Are you sure you can do it Eddie?" I asked him as he was almost done covering his injury.

" of course I've been to the doctor plenty and I've seen them do these things on patients all the time" Eddie said putting the finishing touches on the patch.
"All finished now don't move to much or it will open up and get infected"
(I'm guessing I'm sorry I'm not a doctor)

"Alright thank you Eddie, and you to y/n I probably would've died if it wasn't for you" Ben said as he smiled toward me.

"Your welcome Ben I'm glad you aren't dead" I said and laughed at the end.

"Hey we all helped you to you know" Richie said pointing at everyone.

Then everybody started arguing and yelling at each other. I heard someone coming down the alley, it was Beverly. I walked up to her to get away from the loud boys.

"Hey Beverly thanks for the help, as you can see we really needed it" i said while pouting to Ben.

"Yeah how did he get that by the way it looks pretty bad" she said while looking at the already bloody bandage on bens stomach.

"He got it from Henry, apparently he cut him after he got out of the library"

"Oh okay well I have to go other wise my dad will kill me, literally" she said as she giggled nervously. Hmm suspicious.

"K I have to go to I'll see you around" I said and we both waved goodbye to each other.

"well I have to go I'll see you around guys" I said as I stopped their argument.

"NO!" Stan quickly shouted surprisingly ya all. We all looked at him confused and he looked down shyly.

"W-What he meant t-to say is c-could you come t-to t-the quarry t-tomorrow" Ben said while fidgeting with him fingers.

"Of course I'll see you guys there bye" I said and started to walk away to my bike.

"Wait up y/n I'll bike with you home" Richie yelled out to me.
I nodded and waited for him to get on his bike.

"Bye losers!" Richie yelled out and we started to bike away from them. I laughed at his stupidness, he's stupid cute.

"Thanks for joining me on my ride home I'm honestly a little scared of going alone from all the missing people posters" I said to Richie while blushing a bit.

"It's ok now that you have a muscular man by your side" Richie said trying to show his invisible muscle while almost falling off his bike in the process.

"Suree" I said a laughed. He's kinda funny when he's not annoying I thought he was annoying all the time.

"we're almost at my house, how far away is yours from mine?" I asked him.

"Just a couple houses away" he said while squinting his eyes to try to see better.

————————————————————————
Time skip to avoid boringness
————————————————————————

"Well this is my house, I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I got off my bike.

"Hey y/n wait" Richie said and rushed off his bike to stand in front of my.
"You forgot this" Richie said and then proceeded to quickly kissed me on the lips.
My eyes widened in surprise and before I knew it he pulled away.

"Thank god I remembered right" Richie said as he laughed.

"If you weren't so damn cute I would've punched the shit out of you right now" I said to him as I cleaned my mouth with the back of my hand.

"See you tomorrow y/n" Richie said as he hiked away with a huge dorky smile on his face.

"Stupid" I said while walking to my house
"I didn't hate it though" I shrugged and put my bike next to my front porch.

I opened my door to be greeted by no one.

"They must be working late today" I grumbled and walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Let's see leftover pasta or left over pizza hmm why not both" I grabbed a plate and put a slice of pizza and a little bit of pasta on it.

I went to my living room to watch a little tv before going to sleep.

"Yay stranger things is on I love this show" I yelled out happily as I ate my food.

(Just go with it)

I was munching on my pizza when I heard a weird sound coming from the bathroom.

"Mom!Dad!" I yelled thinking it was my parents, hmm that's strange should I check it out, but what if it's an intruder oh well whatever can't hurt to check I think.

I put my plate on the coffee table and started to walk to see what was up. I looked in the bathroom and saw absolutely nothing.

I walked in and looked around more to be sure I then heard the water turn on in the tub.
"Damn it please don't tell me there's a ghost"
I said looking to see that the water was on I turned it off and turned around to run to my room cause I'm not having the ghost shit.

But when I turned around it was a ghost at all it was a..clown?

"Holy fucking shit!" I said, I couldn't breathe what the fuck is happening.

"Run" the clown said with drool dripping out of its mouth.
This bitch better not chase me, I started to run like there was no tomorrow into my room and locked it.

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening" I said over and over again. Till I got tired of it.

"I'm just gonna go or sleep and it's gonna be morning tomorrow and everything is going to be normal" I said to myself and put my pajamas on and went straight to bed.

"Tomorrow is going to be fun with the guys, I hope" i said trying to forget about the clown. It was just a my mind playing tricks right?

————————————————————————

That's the end for this chapter thank you guys who read it, sorry it took so long to update it but it's summer and I'm trying to enjoy it.

Have a fun day/night! 🤘🏼🙏🏻😁