4) Deku's new home

Author Notes: this is a "My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking/thoughts', *animal telepathic speech*, (author notes)

4) Deku's new home

After Katsuki helped Yagi close up the pet shop, the old man bought Bakugo home this way he didn't have to lug all of the things he got for the guppy home.  Katsuki noticed that the guppy's coloring seemed to be getting better.

"We are almost home Deku." Bakugo stated softly as he held the fish bag in his lap.

"You named the guppy Deku?" questioned Torinoshi.

"It just seems to suit him." the teen replied as they finally arrived at Bakugo's home.  "I will see you tomorrow old man."

"I will see you tomorrow Young Bakugo." stated Yagi.  Bakugo's mother Mitsuki came out to help her son with the five gallon tank and supplies that he got for his new guppy.

"Can I see him?" asked Mitsuki.  Katusuki carefully held out the fish bag for his mother to see.  Deku was a green guppy with small tints of red on his fins.  "He's so cute.  You better make sure that Shoto doesn't get at him."

"Yeah......  Yeah......" Bakugo replied before they brought the stuff to his room.

Katsuki's room was very plain looking not like a normal teens room

Katsuki's room was very plain looking not like a normal teens room.  Bakugo opened the door to see Shoto's cat tower with the cat laying on top of the bookshelf. The bookshelf was four tier with books on the first shelf and third was layered with books. On the bottom was some of Shoto's cat toys and where Katsuki stuffs his book bag. On the second shelf sat Kirishima's tank.

Next to the bookshelf was a desk with a lamp that contained a small cactus and supplies to do his school work

Next to the bookshelf was a desk with a lamp that contained a small cactus and supplies to do his school work.  A small window sat above the desk.  Katsuki decided to place Deku's tank on the desk.  Near the desk was Bakugo's bed.  A few feet from the bed was a window.  Right next to the window was a beanbag chair in which he could relax in to read a book.  On the far wall right across from the bed was a dresser that contained his clothes.  In the middle of the room the was a coffee/storage table that held Shoto's cat food and water dish on top of the coffee table.

Shoto's ears perked up when the young teen entered the room.  Kirshima scratched at his tank.  

"Hold on you two.  I will take care of you in a minute." replied Bakugo.  Bakugo began working on setting up and arranging Deku's tank.  Once satisfied he began to fill it with water before he placed the bag with Deku in it.  Katsuki then some crickets dropping it in as he went to get some fruit and cabbage for the dragon.  Once Kirshima was feed, Katuski turned his attention to Shoto whom was rubbing against his leg purring.  "Yeah......  I know.  Hold on Shoto." replied Bakugo as he wet to get the food that was hidden underneath the coffee table.  Bakugo placed a scoop of dry food into Shoto's bowl as he filled the cat's water dish with clean water.  Katsuki then went over to take Deku out of the fish bag.  "Welcome home Deku."

The next day Izuku regained consciousness to find himself in clean water.  He had more room to swim and more room to move about.  The tank he was in looked almost like he was back in the sea.  Izuku stretched out his small but slender body as he let out a long yawn.

'Maybe I should explore my new surroundings.' Izuku thought to himself.  Before he could even more he could see a red and white cat with odd color eyes.  "Tomura!" Izuku shouted out in fear as he swam looking for a place to hide.  He finally found a hollow tree cloaking himself in darkness to hide from the cat.

"Get away from that tank you damn fucking cat!" shouted out a voice.  Izuku watched as the cat was shooed away from the tank.  The red and white cat was replaced by a Caucasian human with spikey ash blonde hair and deep red eyes.  "Come on out Deku.  Shoto would never truly hurt you." stated the human.

Izuku slowly swam out of his hiding spot to lock at the human whom stared at him.

"Well you are looking much better than how you look yesterday." By now Izuku recognized the voice of the young man whom found him yesterday.  "You must be hungry." Izuku's stomach roared lightly stomach roared lightly with the thought of food.

*I am sorry if I scared you.  But who in the world is Tomura?* asked a voice in the back of Izuku's mind.  Izuku swam over to the source of the voice only to find the red and white cat.  Izuku looked at the cat as it didn't look anything like Tomura.  Izuku was used to hearing the voice belonging to other animals as they could clearly see what he truly was as they could also hear him.

"I'm sorry......  At first glance you looked like a cat that I had a bad experience with in the past." Izuku stated as he could hear his tank open up as fish food was dropped in.  Izuku swam swiftly to eat the food as it has been a long while since he had eaten.

"Katsuki hurry up or you're going to be late for school!" yelled out a female voice.

"All right damn it all old hag...... I'm coming!" Katsuki shouted back.  "All right guys behave while I am gone.  I will be back later." stated Bakugo as he petted the cat before leaving.