11) going to school

Author Notes: this is a My Hero Academia (Boku no Hiro Akademia) fanfiction story. I claim no rights or anything associated with the series as they are rightfully owned by Kohei Horikoshi. Some of the characters may seem OOC so please don't hate. Warning this story will feature boy x boy (Yaoi) relationship with Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Please don't read if your not into that kind of things. Also be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking', *animal telepathy*, (author Notes), italics-mer speech

11) going to school

Two weeks had passed since the zoo trip as today Bakugo had to go back to school.  Katsuki didn't like the idea of leaving Izuku home alone so, he brought the little mer with him.  He made the guppy wear one of his old spare uniforms that was far too small for the human.  Thankfully it was the perfect size for Izuku.

"Remember......  When we get to my school, there is going to be a lot of people around.  But if you stick close to me, you won't get lost." Bakugo stated.  Izuku nodded his head that he understood as he found it odd that humans go to school but it wasn't the same as it was with fish.  The school was a place for learning.  Katsuki grabbed his backpack and house keys as both he and Izuku made their way to the school. 

Izuku stared at the building wide eyed as he held Bakugo's hand.  There were many different looking humans running around each wearing the same uniform and carrying some sort of bag.  Many humans would stop and stare at both Izuku and Katsuki causing the human to click his tongue at them.  Many of the humans would scamper off and avoid the angry human whom was being over protective of the mer that stood by his side.  Bakugo's hand tightened around Izuku's smaller one as the two made their way into the school to talk to the principle.

After getting a note to hand to his teachers, Bakugo and Izuku headed towards their first class.  Upon entering, everyone looked up at Bakugo whom was still holding hands with Izuku.

"Hey Bakugo......  Whose the little nerd that's holding your hand?" asked Neito Monoma as he popped a small handful of Swedish Fish into his mouth.  Izuku became upset seeing Neito popping gummy fish into his mouth that tears began to prick at his eyes.  Seeing the guppy upset caused Bakugo to become angry seeing the tears lining Izuku's eyes.  Katsuki let go of Izuku's hand marching up to Neito as he grabbed the boy by the collar hoisting him up to his feet.

"Take back what you said Monoma!" growled Bakugo.  Izuku wiped away his tears before they fell as he inspected the bag to see it was only candy not actual fish.  Without a second thought, Izuku grabbed Katsuki's arm.

"Kacchan........  Stop please......." Izuku stated softly.  Hearing Izuku call Bakugo being called Kacchan caused them to laugh.

"Yeah.....  Kacchan.....  Stop it!" snickered Neito.  This caused Izuku to let go of Bakugo's arm.

"Listen well you shit stains.  Only one person can call me Kacchan and that's Izuku." growled Katzuki loudly enough for everyone to hear.

By now the teacher Shota Aizawa came into the room.

"Bakugo.......  Let Monoma go now before I am forced to give you detention for fighting." stated Aizawa.  Bakugo let go of Neito roughly as the ash blonde teen snarled low beneath his breath.  "You there......" Shota stated pointing to Izuku.  "Are you new here?  Where is your papers?" asked the teacher.  Katsuki walked up to Aizawa handing the teacher the note.  "I see.  Take a seat next to Bakugo."   Katsuki dragged Izuku over towards his desk as there was an empty desk next to his.  "Everyone please be kind to Mr. Sakana Izuku (sakana translates as fish in Japanese).  He is staying with Mr. Bakugo for a while as Mr. Sakana's parents are overseas." stated Aizawa as he began his lessons.

Through out the day the students kept on getting on Katsuki's nerves as they pestered Izuku with a ton of questions that the mer didn't know how to answer.  Izuku told the students that he was a childhood friend as his parents were Marine Biologists.  By  the end of the day, Bakugo looked like he was ready to explode.  There were a few whom picked on Izuku's weird accent and short nature.  It was comments like this that made Bakugo want to beat up the person.  Izuku took Katsuki by the hand pulling the human away before he got in trouble.  By the end of the day Katsuki released an aggravated sigh.

"Now you can see why I don't like school too much.  Some people have nothing better than to pry into other people's business or attempt to pick fights." 

"Even still it was nice to learn stuff that I didn't already know.  It wouldn't hurt you to try to be nicer to people.  Try to make some friends who don't judge you." 

"I will try to make friends but its not easy when people already made up their minds at how they view you." 

"Please try Kacchan.  You can't keep pushing people away."   Katsuki hated to admit that Izuku was right.  He kept pushing people away fearing what they think of him.  He needed to open up more and get people whom he trusted into his life other than his pets and family.