Prolouge

"Alright, get your textbooks and flip to..."

Sighing, I flipped to a random page in my book. I wanted to learn about music. Not how to fix stupid problems with my equipment. I thought I was at a Music and Arts school.

Nothing seemed interesting in this class. The only interesting thing that caught my attention was the happy-go-lucky kid that sat in front of me in class.

He'd always have a huge smile on his face and never seemed to have a care in the world!

That's some BS right there.

I don't understand how people can be so carefree about life. Besides the fact that he's always happy, he's always.... Quiet. I heard rumors about that new kid. "He doesn't have a voice", or, "he's the 'Silent type' of guy". No one has ever heard him speak.

"Yoongi, what are the different parts of a microphone?"

The teacher's voice broke my train of thought, "Eh?"

"Since you weren't paying attention. I'll ask someone else." The teacher scanned the room. "Hoseok."

He didn't look up.

"Hoseok." The teacher called again.

A boy named Seokjin had to tap his shoulder. Hoseok looked up at the teacher.

"Can you name the parts of the microphone?" The teacher pointed to the illustration.

Hoseok nodded and walked to the whiteboard. He grabbed the marker and flawlessly labelled each part. He walked back to his seat without a word.

"See Yoongi. Hoseok was paying attention." People were giggling in the back and muttering. "You should learn a thing or two from him."

Embarrassed, I nodded and narrowed my eyes at Hoseok.

◌⑅●♡⋆♡💚♡⋆♡●⑅◌

After class, that same boy followed me down the hall.

When I had enough, I turned around and glared at him. "Why the hell are you following me?!" 

He gave a small smile. 

I scoffed, "Jackass. Are you here to mock me?!" 

He said nothing. 

"Well if you want to, go ahead! I don't give two shits." 

He entwined his index fingers, his right finger on top. He then switched it to where his left finger was now on top. 

"What??" 

He pointed to himself, then me, and did the same thing again. 

"Sorry but I don't speak alien. Go and talk to Taehyung. That kid's an alien, like you."

I walked away, trying to ignore what just happened. I didn't dare to look back but I felt the urge to turn my head. I walked down the stairs and pushed the feeling away.

(A/N: I'm using the ASL and not KSL because trying to find KSL on the internet is hard for me and plus... IDK Korean. Sorry if that confused some of you.

I'm also sorry if my ASL is wrong, as I personally don't know it well. So forgive me if my sign language is not accurate.

If you had no idea what ASL or KSL is then COMPELTELY FORGET ABOUT THIS!! THIS A/N WAS NEVER HERE!)