Chapter 7

3rd person's POV

Jin and his friend was here today at the studio. His name was Jae Bum. Jin says that he's been close friends with him for a long time. Today Jae Bum was going to record Hoseok for the MV. 

There was lights on the ground and the studio was dim, making the ambiance feel dark and mysterious. Hoseok was dressed in nice clothes for a project that Yoongi won't give a shit about.

Yoongi couldn't lie but Hoseok looked handsome in his outfit. Black ripped jeans and a fancy white long sleeve shirt; Simple yet elegant. His outfit was very captivating for some reason. Jin gave Yoongi a huge grin across of him. Yoongi grumbled, a blushing mess once again.

"You ready Hoseok?" Jin asked the younger. He nodded. Jin nodded at Jae Bum. The "camera man" got his equipment ready and signaled to play the music. Jimin pressed the button and the song blasted out of the speakers.

Yoongi never got tired of watching Hoseok dance. Not only was he intrigued by his flowing dance moves, he couldn't grasp that Hoseok was actually deaf.

The song slowly echoed to an end. "CUT!" Jae Bum yelled.

"Thanks JB!" Jin smiled. 

Jae Bum nodded. "Anytime."

"Great job Hoseok!" Jin hugged the younger one. Hoseok smiled, out of breath. Jimin came towards them and hugged Hoseok too.

Yoongi got up and patted Hoseok's back. "You did great." 

Hoseok grinned and hugged Yoongi. He froze, then gave a small smile, patting his head. Jin and Jimin smiled at the two.

"So I'll give a USB of the film so you can edit it however you want." said Jae Bum. "Is it okay if I give it to you in a few days?"

Yoongi let go of Hoseok and nodded.

Time Skip: Yoongi's POV

The teacher handed me my packet, 98% A+. In the corner of the paper it read, "Awesome dancing!"

I grinned. All of that editing and hard work payed off. Hoseok was thrilled and got out of his seat, hugging me. I patted his back, embarrassed as other students stared at us. 

Jin smiled, high fiving Jimin. "What did you guys get?" Jimin asked.

"An A+." I grinned. 

He rolled his eyes, playfully, "Show offs."

"We got 90%." Jin smiled happily.

I crossed my arms. "That's still an A." 

"But not an A+!" Jimin complained.

Hoseok was beaming with happiness but stopped himself from running around the classroom. I stifled a laugh as I watched him do a small happy dance.

Jin's POV

I opened the lock to my locker, putting my textbooks and school supplies away. I heard the all so familiar sound of someone leaning on the lockers. "Hey there beautiful~"

Rolling my eyes, I looked at him. "Hello Namjoon." 

He sighed. "Is it just me or are you getting more handsome everyday?" 

I bit my tongue, blushing. I forced myself to not punch him. "I think it's just you. Don't you have girls to flirt with??"

He crossed his arms. "I do, but I like flirting with you better." I raised an eyebrow. "Well anyways, I wanted to ask what grade you got on Mr. Lee's project?"

"A, 90%. Why?"

He chuckled. "Jackson and I got a 78%..."

I smiled. "Did you destroy your equipment?" 

He sheepishly nodded. "Jackson was also fooling around so we barely got anything done! I mostly did all of the work."  

"Mhmm, sure. Hey do you know what Yoongi and Hoseok got?"

"The depressed and deaf friends of yours??"

I blinked. "Yes, them. They got 98%."

Namjoons eyes widened. "No they didn't." 

I nodded. "Hoseok even danced." 

Namjoon laughed. "Okay now you're just making crap up." I glared at him. "You're serious?" 

I stood there, unblinking. "Yoongi gets decent grades but Hoseok gets mostly A's. Even a deaf person can get better grades than you. You shouldn't underestimate people, Namjoon." 

He glared at me. "You're lucky you're hot."

I hair flipped my bangs. "Yeah, I know."

Suddenly his eyes widened. He smiled to himself. "I'll catch you later, Jinny." He ruffled my hair and walked away, smacking my butt. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, clenching my textbook.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Namjoon as he walked away. "What's his problem?"

I shrugged.

Hoseok popped out of no where and hugged Yoongi.

"Aish! What the hell are you doing?!"

Hoseok nuzzles his face into his back and grinned. Yoongi rolls his eyes, playing with the younger boy's hair. I smiled.

I'm so glad they're getting along.