Chapter 10

Hoseok sat on Jin's bed, unblinking. Sitting at my desk, I was doing the project. I felt him staring at me from behind my head. It freaked me out. I silently sighed and kept my attention on my laptop.

Ever since that dream happened I've been trying to avoid Hoseok for the past week. I would use the project as an excuse to ignore Hoseok.

He got off the bed and walked towards my desk. I clenched my jaw, my eyes still watching the screen.

He lightly poked my shoulder.

I sighed and turn. "What?"

"What'cha doing~?" He grinned.

"I'm doing the project. I'll let you do your part when I'm done."

He pouted and crossed his arms. "Why are you so grumpy today, hyung?"

I shrugged. He leaned and watched my hand move the cursor rapidly on the screen.

"Can you please leave me alone?" He smiled and shook his head. I glared at him crossing my arms. "Please?" He came closer and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and went back to my computer.

"Yoongi! I'm bored....."

"Then go on your phone or something."

"Going on your phone too much is bad for your eyes."

"Read a book."

"I don't have one."

I visibly clenched my jaw, already stressed out. It's already hard to do the project, and it's extremely difficult to avoid Hoseok. 

"Then I don't frickin' know.... Don't you have any homework you have to do?" He shook his head. My eyes widened. "Hoseok,"

Hoseok stood beside my desk, staring at my laptop. "Yeah?"

"What has been on your mind lately?" His head tilted. "And you better not make some crap ab–"

I stopped in mid-sentence as Hoseok placed his lips on my cheek. I froze as his soft lips moved back. My cheek felt cold after the warmth of his lips was gone. He had the biggest grin on his face.

I couldn't fight it anymore.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, I forcefully smashed my lips onto his. He was shocked with the sudden move but soon returned the kiss back. I let him sit in my lap as our kiss got deeper and lustful. My hands held his waist, pulling him closer to me. His hips grinded against mines, turning me on.

We gradually walked towards my bed, never breaking away. I pinned him down, me now on top. Hoseok looked at me with half-lidded eyes. I grinned. He looked so vulnerable and sexy.

I pulled his shirt over his head and I kissed his lips one last time. I slowly kissed his jaw line down to his neck. He giggled. As I nibbled on his skin, he let my hand go down his stomach while the other played with his hair.

He bit his lip ecstasy and his hands held onto my neck, trying to grasp onto something.

Kissing his lips once again, his hands went under my shirt. He let my hand go lower, down towards his zip–

Click

I quickly moved away, making Hoseok dazed and confused.

"YOONGI~~~!!! COME HERE SUGA–AR~~~!!!" I groaned. "COME TO MAMA JINNY~~ HA HA~~!"

Jin was wobbly and his face was scarlet red. He was drunk.

Jin was accompanied with a Dickhead–  I mean Namjoon, who was helping him balance. "U–um..." Namjoon didn't know what to say. I rolled my eyes. I got up from the bed and helped Jin lie down. "Jin got drunk and I had to help him walk back to his dorm..." 

I sighed. "I'm not going to even ask how he got drunk...."

"Thank you Namjoon Oppa~~!" Jin cooed and waved back with a drunk smile. Jin blew kisses to him dramatically.

Namjoon blushed.

"Don't worry, he does that when he's drunk." I reassured him. Namjoon nodded. "Thanks for dragging this wasted idiot. Bye."

He shyly nodded and went out of the dorm. I closed the door, groaning. Jin was already knocked out on his bed.

Since Jin is here, Hoseok and I can't continue. I grumbled and took my shirt off, throwing it on the ground. I plopped onto the bed, laying beside Hoseok.

"Don't worry hyung, we can continue later~~" I blushed as he gave a seductive smile. "But I'm kinda tired..."

I nodded, closing my eyes. Hoseok hugged my waist from behind and his nose was nuzzled in my hair.

It was warm and cozy in his arms.....