pg 1 - Taehyung

Sleepy

Sleepy

***

"F-fuck me Taehyung..." her sweet voice said, sweat panting down her forehead as she-

Taehyung immediately sat up straight on the bed, groaning at the pain that came from his center as he was interrupted from his sleep. It had hurt like hell.
His eyes immediately darted towards the clock on the nightstand, the numbers on it reading...

5:00 am

It was barley light outside as the moon was still evident in the sky, shining.

His eyes then traveled back to a snoring girl besides him. Her small form was sprawled across the bed in a upright star fish position, taking up most of the bed. His white t-shirt was on her, making the shirt look like a dress on her.

His eyes traveled to the red panties that was under the large t-shirt she had worn to bed, that happened to belong to him. Her thick thighs were open as her head leaned right, tiny snores coming from her as each puff moved some of her (y/h/c) hair away.

This didn't help Taehyung at all, his hand reaching out for his crotch that was in terrible pain. How long did he sleep like this? Deciding to get a cold drink of water, he walked downstairs, standing there while drinking the cold for about 5 minutes, his foot taping ferociously as the boner didn't die down.

Perhaps a cold shower would help? But it's too early..

He laid back in the bed, staring over at you again, his tongue rolling over his bottom lip, an idea popping up in his head.

Slowly, he moved towards you, crawling on top of you while staring at you to see if you'd wake or not. He pressed his body against yours, his boner feeling a little relieved. You still snore silently, hands rubbing your eyes before Taehyung grabbed them, pinning them above your head. You were a very heavy sleeper so it wasn't much of a problem for Taehyung to move you.

His head buried into the crook of your neck, his warm breath tickling the skin. He left soft kisses on your neck as you slept, his weight grinding into you and back off.

A low groan escaped from his mouth at the friction he created from his body, the boner finally being relieved from pain to pleasure.

The sudden friction caused you to whimper under him as you just let it happen, thinking of it as a dream for now. You slowly fell back to sleep again but not for long. A stinging sensation could be felt on your neck now, a little moan escaping your lips, feeling the pressure now harder on your core.