pg 2 - Jimin

Needy

Genre: Fluff

(A lil sum not to smutty)
Requested by @ranzanfly

(A lil sum not to smutty)Requested by @ranzanfly

•••

"Jimminnnnn~" you whined, moving onto his lap as he read a chemistry book and wrote down some notes for his homework.

"Move." He frowned, removing his neck from your face. "I'm trying to finish my work." He groaned, feeling your arms wrap around his waist tighter. An exhausted sigh escaped his lip at your needy demenor

"That's due next week and today is Wednesday.." You reasoned, playing with the little baby hairs on his forehead.

"Please, just let me finish this.." he pleaded, pouting cutely.

"Fine dork." You teased, seeing him frown at his nickname before getting back to work again, pages being turned filled into the silence along with scribbling. Your form sat comfortably on his lap as he worked, his head slightly peering over yours. You buried your face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his sweet scent. God he didn't know how much you wanted him.

You lightly licked the crook of his neck, looking to see no reaction from him before doing it again and again. You took the flesh between my teeth, biting hard, seeing a light purplish red bruise beginning to form, a small hiss coming from his mouth.

"I thought I told you to stop." He breath out, his hands placed firmly onto your waist.

You only smiled happily before he picked you up, and threw you on the bed, sitting back down onto the couch and continuing on his work. You frowned, letting out a long and loud sigh, seeing him merely look over at you annoyed before continuing his work. His cheeks still flushed a slight red.
Not even less than 10 minutes, You were back on his lap, hugging him like a bored koala. He decided to ignore you and continue his boring work.

You felt as if you couldn't take it anymore. His scent was driving you crazy, making you want to do things to him. (<<A/n: Lmao I laughed writing that) You pushed your hips up to sit on his crotch, holding his waist firmly before slowly moving back and forward, him not noticing your actions.

You moaned lightly into his ear, feeling him slightly harden underneath you, making a small smile creep up onto your face. He still focused on his work.

"Jimin, pay attention to me~" You whined, grabbing his face with one hand, squishing his checks, making them look like a fish. A very adorable one.

He only stared at you, unable to speak with a bored look plastered onto his face. You pecked his lips, seeing a small smile on his face before doing it over and over again before releasing his face from your hands.

 You pecked his lips, seeing a small smile on his face before doing it over and over again before releasing his face from your hands

"I love you~" he cooed adorably before frowning. "But I have to finish my work."

"Jimin.. I want you.." You whispered into his ear, your hands that held his waist slowly crept up his white t-shirt. You felt goosebumps along his cute tummy that he hated so much.

His breath was uneven now.

You kissed his pale neck, leaving little kitten licks before harshly biting down, creating marks all over his collarbone. He slowly relaxed, breathing out before leaning his head back, giving you more room to mark. You felt two pairs of hands move slowly down your back before grasping your ass tightly. You smiled against his lips, knowing you'd caught his attention. His lips were so plump and soft. Mostly addicting.

He bit your bottom lip softly as you slightly opened your mouth, letting his tongue explore my mouth.

Both if you pulled back for air. He stared at your red swollen lips as a string of saliva followed from both of your kiss as you stared at his ruined newly dyed silver hair. It looked hot.

You smiled. "Why are you so needy today?" He asked through hooded eyes, a small smile plastered onto his face. You shrugged, only puckering your lips out again for a kiss. He dodged it, moving his head down, making you kiss his lemon scented hair.

"Are you sure you want me?" He whispered, his soft lips slightly ghosting over mines.

"Yeah." You breath out, leaning in to kiss him but he pulled back, yet again.

"You'll have to wait till I'm done then." He smiled, pecking you on the nose. You frowned and groaned.

"Okay.." You puffed out, burying my head into his chest bored while your arms still stayed wrapped around him tightly, inhaling his lovely scent.

" You puffed out, burying my head into his chest bored while your arms still stayed wrapped around him tightly, inhaling his lovely scent