pg 3 - Jimin *

Needy pt. 2

 2

ever since that night, you and jimin did nothing but cuddle in the bed, making you pout, but soon rest. it had now been about 1 week since then. jimin had sat in the library next to you, both of you reading books as he stared your way a couple of seconds, reverting back to his book.

the cycle repeated.

he nervously stared at your thighs that were exposed to him from the chair as you crossed your legs, head laying into your palm as you continued to read the book. he only gulped hard at your clear and beautiful legs and neck, wanting to leave marks all over as if seeing a clean, pure white canvas that needs to be painted on.

"remember to not ask or touch me for a week."

he remembered your harsh words, sighing as he rested his head into his arms, setting the book down onto the table as his legs shook nervously, trying to divert his attention to something else.

"are you okay?" he heard your soft voice ask in a soothingly manner, your hand placed onto his thigh.

he only coughed, mumbling a yeah before slightly pushing your hand off of his thigh. even your touch aroused him easily now. he silently groaned and whined, his pants tightening in the center. he broke out into a light sweat, cheeks a little red as he puffed them out, sighing. he felt your hand run through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp as it earned a little groan from him.

ignoring the sound, you continued to scratch, smiling at his red face which you thought was only out of embarrassment.

"stop testing me." he growled, smacking your hand away harshly as your eyebrows furrowed, confused.

"whats your problem?" you asked absent minded, rubbing the painful stinging sensation on your hand, worry evident in your voice.

"you know whats my problem." he rolled his eyes as you tried to touch him to comfort him again, his hand now catching onto your wrist tightly, making you whimper.

he stood up from his chair, dragging you along with him through the isles of the old history section of the library, where no one would ever go. it was basically an abandoned section of the library literally no one used, farthest away from the main part of the library as light barley filled the section. only the one coming from the nearby window.

"jimin let go." you hissed at the pain as he let go, to only push your back into the shelf, some books shackling, but not falling.

"you knew what you were doing to me." he said deeply, holding your hands above your head. "and this is your punishment.."

"i get to touch you whenever i want, wherever i want, right?." he breath against your neck, making a shiver go down your spine. "because your mine." he breath, lightly sucking and nibbling the skin on your neck. "you told me that a few weeks ago when I was deep inside of you, but look at what you did to me now.."

he decorated your naked neck with his beautiful marks of purple and red, some so deep, a slight blue evident in them as you whimpered, closing your eyes. he only used one of his hands to pin both of your wrists now as the other slithered down your back, rubbing up and down slowly before under your school uniform shirt.

you gasped at the cold sensation of his fingers making contact with your warm skin.

his lips had finally made contact with your yearning ones, both of them fitting perfectly together. he nibbled on your bottom lip, working his fingers on the strap of your grey laced bra, slipping it off.
he sexily slid it from your shirt, throwing it to the ground as you whimpered into his mouth.

his tongue swiped over your bottom lip, asking for entrance that you only denied before opening as the painful feeling of your lip being bitten pained you, drawing a little blood as his tongue slipped past.

the make-out was intense and hot, the cold air in the library now a little heated in the section, the sounds of lip smacking faintly heard. the cold air made both of your hot bodies shiver in anticipation.
his tongue slithered into your mouth, pulling back from the kiss before doing it again, a connection of saliva seen as you both gasped for air.

you felt his erection poke at your thigh as your leg moved to between his legs, hearing him groan from the contact. you did this a few times, your lips lightly ghosting over his before pulling away completely, pushing his body away from yours.

"the library will be closing in 15 minutes." the old librarian lady on the announcements had spoken.

you hurriedly tidied up yourself, slipping last jimin. "sorry, got to go." you smiled, waving back at him as his mouth was only gaped in disbelief at how you dropped him like that.

"Y-Y/n~" he whined, puffing in disappointment and slight anger as he trailed behind you like a little puppy.

'Look whose needy now' you thought, snickering as you walked away.

Hi guys, I'm updating and editing a lot of my cringey chapters on this story rn so I hope u enjoy the slightly edited ones lol