Absurd

Steffan's POV

" Have you checked the files I have given you yesterday?" Danielle asked me.

" No." I said.

" Why not?" She asked.

" I will check them. I was busy with other works." I said.

" Are you alright? I mean you never acted like this." She asked.

" Tell me one thing, did you search about Delevinge?!" I asked her.

" Still on progress. Google is not helping. There are a few information about him in Google. I asked Mr. Ambrosio to handle this. I hope he finds out something important. Otherwise I myself need to come in field." She said.

" Well, alright. I think he can do it. He has a lots of connection. Besides he is doing it for years." I said.

" Alright ok, I will wait until tomorrow. Then I will see what I can do. You know Danielle has her own tricks." She said and acted like a cowboy.

" Yeah, only a hat and gun are absent otherwise were looking like a cowgirl." I heard Camilla's voice from back of Danielle. I turned to see her standing in the door.

" Milla!!!" Danielle ran to her. She hugged her.

" How are you, Steffan?" She asked me.

" Wasn't I suppose to ask that?" I said to her.

" Yeah, I am absolutely fine as you can see." She said smilingly.

" Yeah, how is Conan now?" I asked.

" He is doing well these days so I decided to join my job again." She smiled.

" Alright. Then we can smash Delevinge together, Milla." Danielle said. I face palmed.

" I didn't said to smash him. I said to take out all of his information." I said still palming my face.

" Same thing, Steffan." Danielle said.

" I sometimes don't get you two. You guys talk in Aliens language, I really -" I was cut by the ringing off the phone. I picked it up.

" Hello!!!" I said.

" Hey, handsome." A girl said in a bitchy tone.

" Wrong number." I said and hung up.

" Who was that?" Camilla asked.

" I don't know." I said.

" Milla, that's why he said it's wrong number." Danielle said and again the phone started to ring.

" Hello." I said.

" You sound sexy. Why did you hung up?!"

" Wrong number." I again hung up.

" Who is that?" Danielle asked herself.

" Maybe searching for somebody else." I said.

" Yeah, I think so." Camilla said.

" Ok, guys you -" I was cut by my phone it was ringing this time. I saw a unknown number.

" Hello!!!" I said.

" Hey, Handsome!? Why are you hanging up on me again and again?" The same voice I heard.

" Who are you? Where did you get my number?" I asked coldly and irritatingly.

" Everything ok?" Danielle mouthed. I shook head.

" Is that really important to know where have I got your number? Let's talk about something which will prove profitable for both of us." She said.