4.

TW: I guess kinda?? idk this whole fic is triggering

Few weeks had passed and Yoongi wasn't surprised at how the whole situation wasn't getting better not even a little bit. 

He hadn't talked to anyone for about 3 weeks straight now, except for when the members cursed at him and called him a homo. 

He ate, slept, practiced and composed alone. Well except the eating part because he started to skip his meals to avoid getting yelled at by other members. 

He would only eat every second day when he slept over in his studio. 

That made it hard for him to focus on literally anything, most importantly, the dance practice. After getting yelled at by the other members the choreographer decided to separate them for the dance practice. 

Yoongi craved human touch, he was never the one to enjoy the skinship, but he felt so lonely.

 He sighed and sat down in front of his laptop, trying to distract himself from the loneliness.

Jimin was irritated. Just because the brat was gay he had to share his already small bed with Jin hyung who's snoring brought Jimin to the edge of going mad.

He was alone in the dorm, well Yoongi was probably in his room but Jimin couldn't care less. There's no way in hell he would go talk to him. He was no longer his hyung.

No matter how huge Jimin's hatred towards Yoongi was, he couldn't stop thinking about him. He was thinking about all the good times they had together, but it only made him angrier, since that wasn't real Yoongi.

-That's it.-

Jimin mumbled and pulled out his phone. He had to see the truth. His hyung can't be gay.

He clicked on one of the articles and scrolled down to the gallery. His eyes widened when he saw pictures of his hyung sleeping on a big bed with his hair messy and love marks all over his exposed neck. 

The picture literally yelled sin

There were 10 pictures of Yoongi in the same bed with different clothes, hair colors but he was always sleeping and his body was covered in blue, red and purple marks.

 Jimin looked at every detail of Yoongi's body. Yoongi barely showed any of his skin so Jimin was taken aback by Yoongi's naked chest and back.

 And the fact that he looked like a definition of a word sex wasn't helping the problem in Jimin's pants. 

He would never think that Yoongi could look this... hot? 

Jimin's eye widened again when he saw that there was a video and he could see Yoongi's naked back. 

He pressed play and bit his lip.

 The video showed Yoongi with his head pressed against the pillow, obviously getting fucked by somebody, judging from the soft moans that were muffled by the pillows. 

Another arm suddenly gripped onto Yoongi's hair and harshly pulled his head up. Jimin's cock twitched when he heard Yoongi moan loudly. 

Jimin's cock was painfully hard and he gripped it with his right hand. He palmed himself slowly when the video stopped.

-No!-

Jimin yelled in frustration. His dick was painfully hard, and Jimin was panicking.

-Did I just fucking got hard on some gay porn?-

He mumbled as he stared at the tent in his pants. It made him even angrier.

 It was all Yoongi's fault.

 If he wasn't fucking homo this wouldn't happen.

Meanwhile, Yoongi who was locked inside his room jumped at youngers loud "no".

Out of curiosity he got up, walked over to his door and unlocked it. 

He slowly and silently opened his door a little bit. 

Yoongi could hear Jimin mumble something from his room down the hallway. But the door where blocking Jimin's voice, so he cracked them open.

 But, it wouldn't be Yoongi if something didn't go wrong.

 The door made a loud creaking noise and Jimin's voice immediately quieted down. Yoongi panicked when he heard loud steps coming his way.

Fuck!

 He stumbled back to his room and shut the door close. He went to lock them but the door smashed open, hitting Yoongi in the process, almost making him fall.

 Thankfully he caught the balance and took ahold of his bed to stand up again. He didn't even stand up properly and he was sent to the ground by a hard punch. 

His back hit the floor and he coughed, feeling a liquid filling up his mouth. 

Jimin was standing above him, with his fists clenched and his chest rising and falling heavily. Yoongi chuckled at the sight.

 When did Jimin change from cute little mochi to a scary dom?

-What are laughing at you fucking bitch!-

Jimin yelled and launched himself on the small rapper hitting him everywhere he could. Blood spilling out of the older's nose and mouth.

-Jimin!-

Yoongi yelled and Jimin immediately froze. He stared down at his hyung, his hair messy, blood all over his face and Jimin's knuckles. 

Jimin felt like it wasn't real, it couldn't be, he would never hurt anybody, left alone his beloved hyung. 

Yoongi's raspy voice ripped him out of his thought.

-Jimin... hit me again.-