13.

Jimin woke up to a buzzing sound of a phone. He groaned and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. 

The feeling of a warm body pressed against his side made him shrink a little. 

He tried to unlock his phone, sighing when he saw it was just 5 am, but the phone wouldn't unlock. Only then did he realize that it, in fact, wasn't his phone.

The screen lit up and the phone buzzed again.

A message appeared on the screen making Jimin furrow his eyebrows.

Jackson: Baby boy I'm waiting for you

*Ding*

Another message popped up, again from this Jackson guy.

Jackson: Baby just think about it

Jackson: I'm the only person who ever loved you

Jackson: Can't you see how everyone is hating you now?

Jackson: Nobody will ever love you but me

Jimin could barely read the messages as that guy was typing so fast.

Jackson: Who will fuck you if not me

Jackson: You're too fat to be loved

Jackson: Do you really think you're hot?

Jackson: Don't be pathetic

Jackson: I'll be waiting for you baby boy

The fuck does this Jackson guy think he is?

He felt moving beside him and a soft groaning. He turned around just as Yoongi cracked his eyes open.

-What time is it?-

Yoongi asked, his voice was rough and deep, while he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

-5:15.-

Jimin looked at the screen again to check the time and Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him.

-Why are you up?-

His head fell down and he buried his face in the pillow, mentally cursing for being up so early.

-Your phone woke me up.-

Jimin mumbled after a while as he thought Yoongi fell asleep.

However, the older confusedly picked himself up and took the phone out of Jimin's hands. A slight blush on his face as their hands brushed while doing so.

Stop acting like a schoolgirl Yoongi.

Jimin silently watched as Yoongi's expression changed slightly but as his eyes shifted and locked with his own he smiled awkwardly. With one last glance at the screen, he sighed, locked the phone and let it fall on his chest.

They lied in a silence for what felt like an eternity when Yoongi shook his head slightly.

-Sorry for making you sleep in my bed yesterday.-

He said, not looking at Jimin.

Jimin opened his mouth to say it didn't matter but he couldn't get any sound out.

-I'm sorry for being disgusting, you can leave now.-

Fuck.

Jimin thought and grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders turning him towards him.

 They lips collided in a rough and passionate kiss which totally caught Yoongi off the guard. Their legs tangled together as Jimin pulled Yoongi closer, leaning above him slightly.

He wrapped his arms around the older, hugging him tightly as he slipped his tongue into the rapper's mouth.

Soft sounds were coming from the older's mouth but all of them got muffled by the younger's mouth. They pulled away, gasping for air, Yoongi's hands trapped in between their chests and his lips bright red compared to his pale face.

-Jimin what are...-

-Don't speak.-

Jimin cut Yoongi off, his voice wasn't demanding and dominant like before, he sounded desperate and scared.

-Please don't.-

Jimin sounded like he was on the edge of breaking down. His eyes watery and wide open.

He pulled Yoongi closer and hugged him tightly, nuzzling his nose into his blond hair, breathing in the scent of coffee mixed with alcohol from last night.

-You're so fucking beautiful Yoongi.-

He said and Yoongi's mouth fell open in shock. What was the younger one saying? And why was he saying it?

He pulled his hands out from where they were trapped and shakily wrapped them around the younger's waist.

They were both terrified of what was happening but neither showed any signs of stopping.

They just lied there in a tight hug, caressing each other slightly, without a word.

That was until Jimin pulled away and looked down at his bandmate lying underneath him. The oversized T-shirt exposed his collarbones and a bit of his shoulder and Jimin has never seen such beauty.

He put one of his arms around Yoongi's neck, drawing circles with his thumb over his Adam's apple, making Yoongi gulp and tilt his head back a bit.

-So pretty.-

He whispered and leaned down again, capturing Yoongi's lips in a soft kiss. He kissed the side of Yoongi's mouth, traveling down to his jawline and to his neck where he started sucking and biting his soft skin.

Every time he bit down on his neck the older whined, that was until he found his sweet spot when the older turned into a moaning mess, instantly placing his hand over his mouth to stay silent.

Jimin noticed it and grabbed his hand, dragging it away from his mouth, placing a kiss on each of his knuckles.

-You sound so pretty.-

Jimin mumbled against the older's hand and Yoongi felt his eyes getting watery from the praising he received.

Jimin intertwined their fingers together and got back to sucking on the older's collarbones this time.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as the younger's mouth felt amazing against his skin. He squeezed Jimin's hand and smiled softly looking at their hands.

-Yoongi.-

The sound of his name rolling off the younger's tongue made him snap his head to where the angelic creature was hovering above him.

Jimin's dark brown eyes looked right into his own, making him feel conscious and small, but the soft touch of Jimin's hand on his cheek made that feeling go away.

-I-I...-

Jimin seemed to have a hard time getting the words out.

Yoongi reassuringly squeezed his hand and smiled softly at him.

Jimin was taken aback by how beautiful the older's smile was and how much it hurt his heart.

-Oh fuck, I don't deserve you.-

Jimin said out loud and Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

-What do you... oh sorry.-

Yoongi said softly but quickly remembered that Jimin told him to stay quiet.

-You may talk now.-

Jimin smiled sweetly at the boy underneath him, who mumbled a 'thank you'.

Though Yoongi still kept silent so Jimin decided to continue while caressing the other's cheek.

-You are too good for me, even though I hurt you so much.-

He said, pain visible in his voice.

Yoongi chuckled and grabbed Jimin's other hand.

-It's okay Jimin, I like how it hurts.-