5.

TW: Smut

Jimin froze at that moment and so did Yoongi. 

He didn't mean to say that. 

Yoongi meant to tell Jimin to stop, but once he opened his mouth his desperation talked instead of him. He needed attention, he needed human touch even if it meant getting beaten up by his sweet friend.

Jimin just realized what he was doing and looked down at his hyung who was lying helplessly underneath him. Blood dripping down his face, his hair messy and tears in his eyes. 

He looked fragile and broken. 

Jimin could do anything to him now, and he doubted that Yoongi would complain even once. 

Jimin was in control of Yoongi now, and it was very satisfying for him.

Jimin clenched his fists and sighed. He hated Yoongi, he really did, but he wasn't going to hit him. 

He grabbed Yoongi's collar and pulled him up to his feet.

-Listen here bitch, we are going to set some rules, okay?-

Jimin pulled Yoongi close, some of the spit lending on Yoongi's face from how harshly Jimin spoke.

He threw Yoongi on the bed, standing next to it looking down at the beaten up boy. 

Yoongi pulled his knees up to his chin and hugged them. He's been doing that a lot lately, it makes him feel safe. 

Little did he know, it only teased Jimin more. 

-I'm talking to you.-

Jimin gripped onto Yoongi's hair and pushed his head up to look him in the eyes. His dick got harder when he heard a painful moan coming out of Yoongi's mouth. This boy had a really strong hair pulling kink.

-I'm sorry.-

Yoongi breathed out, and Jimin smirked at how submissive the older one was.

-Good. So, from now on, you're no longer my hyung. I don't want to hear you calling me any nickname. For you I'm Park Jimin, a stranger.-

Jimin pulled harshly on Yoongi's hair when he didn't get any answer and the older one whimpered.

-Yes.-

Yoongi choked out, Jimin pulling on his hair harshly, exposing his silky white neck.

-Yes, what?-

Jimin pulled his hair even harder, Yoongi hit the wall with the back of his head and hissed in pain.

-Yes, Park Jimin.-

He cried out. His silent cries drove Jimin crazy. He needed to release and he wanted the older one to help him.

He let go of Yoongi's hair and he immediately lowered his head while massaging the back of his head.

-Look at me.-

Jimin demanded and Yoongi slowly raised his head, looking at Jimin from under his blond bangs.

-Now, I want you to suck me off.-

Yoongi choked on an air. Why in the world would the younger say that?

 Jimin was homophobic and well, sucking off a guy seemed pretty gay to Yoongi. 

He tilted his head to the side and Jimin smirked at the confused boy.

-Well, if you're going to be good at it, we can eat the dinner together. You haven't been eating lately right?-

Jimin said suggestively and raised his eyebrows when the older snapped his head up and his eyes lit up.

 He got out of the bed, almost falling in the process and Jimin chuckled at how he looked, down on his knees, looking like a mess, staring up at Jimin. 

Jimin sat down on the edge of the bed and Yoongi crawled in between his legs.

-Get to it.-

Jimin demanded and it took Yoongi no time to unzip Jimin's pants and pull them down to his ankles.

He stared at Jimin's thick thighs licking his lips in the process. His eyes traveled up Jimin's thighs and stopped at the tent in his boxers. 

Yoongi choked on the air for the second time when he saw how huge the shape of Jimin's dick was. 

His worries disappeared when he remembered that in fact him, Min Yoongi, was the queen of sucking dicks. 

That was the only gay thing he wasn't ashamed of. Yoongi could beat any of those hoes, he could make any guy cum just by his tongue. 

He smirked, looking at Jimin's clothed dick.

Might as well give him the best blowjob he has ever received.

Yoongi took the hem of Jimin's boxers in between his teeth and pulled them down with just his teeth. Jimin silently cursed when the air hit his sensitive cock.

 Yoongi admired Jimin's length, he was far from average, but there wasn't a dick so big in the whole world that Yoongi wouldn't be able to deep throat. 

Yoongi started to leave a soft kitty licks on the tip of Jimin's dick. Then he slowly licked up from the base of his dick to the tip, teasing Jimin by circling around his tip, licking some of the bitter precum that was leaking from it.

Jimin moaned and grabbed Yoongi's hair, pulling his head back, hurting Yoongi's neck in the process.

-Stop teasing me and take it.-

Jimin's dark and raspy voice send shivers down Yoongi's spine and he quickly opened his mouth, taking all of the Jimin in. Jimin arched his back and tilted his head backward. 

He breathed in, the older's lips felt so good around Jimin's cock.

 The older rested his throat and let Jimin grab onto his hair and thrust into his mouth.

 Jimin pushed Yoongi's head closer, hitting the back of Yoongi's neck, expecting him to gag. He was surprised when he heard a loud moan coming from the pale boy, sending a vibration to his leaking dick.

-Fuck, Yoongi.-

Jimin pulled harshly on Yoongi's hair, receiving another loud moan from the older. Tears picking at his eyes, his cheeks bright pink. 

Jimin felt a familiar knot in his stomach and without warning the other one he released into his mouth. 

Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi swallowed all of his cum, without being told to. Jimin smirked at how slutty the older was. 

Yoongi pulled off with a loud pop, saliva still connecting his red, swollen mouth and Jimin's dick.

Jimin stood up and pushed the older away. He pulled up his boxers and pants. Yoongi lowered his head and stayed on his knees.

When did I become such a pussy?

Oh right, when I was outed in front of the whole world nevermind.

Jimin cursed under his breath at how obediently Yoongi sat, with his head hung low and his hands in his lap.

Jimin opened the door and when he was about to walk out, he turned back to Yoongi.

-So, are you going to eat a dinner or what?-

He called out to Yoongi who looked at him disbelievingly. He jumped up and ran to Jimin who put a hand on his chest, stopping him from emerging the room.

-Go wash your face first, I'm going to prepare the food.-

Yoongi nodded and walked back to his bathroom, which was now his own since Jin had moved out. He was so excited to be eating with Jimin that he didn't notice nor care about the bruises on his face. He wiped off the dried blood and ran to the kitchen.

I'm going to eat with Jimin. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I can't even express the amount of cringe I felt when reading the smutt part. The thing is I wrote it when I was shameless 16 year old so please forgive me but I skipped it when I was reediting this fanfic. So if the smutt is bad or cringy, I wrote it five years ago, and if it was up to me I would delete every smutt out of this fic bcs i cringe so hard reading it. But I know people liked it at the time so... Enjoy I guess...

Yours author 5 years later