Grab the booty!

Requested by @piratelovingdemigod

I hope you like! I didn't really know how to write about Coby. Also, sorry for the lateness, but my laptop decided to die on me and I had to pay a necromancer (computer technician) to resurrect it..........Lemon under construction......

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

He's at it again...

-"Luffy, come back here right now!"

My twin brother was running around the place with his stretched arms full of chunks of meat, and with the restaurant's owner and a large mob of marines chasing after him.

-"Shishishishi! (Y/N)! I've meat!"- he laughed with a big smile.

'Damn you' I thought as the marines spotted me thanks to him. The damned government soldiers started to run towards me with their swords unsheathed and firing their pistols. I skillfully dodged them and ran towards my twin.

-"Luffy, wait for me!"- I shouted.

-"Shishishishi"

Reaching him, we turned around a corner and I pulled him into a dark alleyway. Stuffing a piece of meat into his loud mouth to keep him quiet, I observed the marine's movements. They were looking around and they didn't seem to go away, we had to do something to get away from them. And quickly. I heard grandpa's here on this island. Can this get any worse? I would choose to fight against an Admiral than to fight our grandpa. That crazy old man...

-"Luffy. I heard grandpa is here on this island"

-"Whaaaat?! (Y/N)-chan! We need to get away! I don't want old man's love-punches. They hurt, (Y/N), they huuuurt!"- whined Luffy.

-"I know, I know, now shush! They will find us with your shouting, and I can't hear my thoughts..."

I tried to form a plan to scape, but with my brother's constant twitching and bouncing I couldn't concentrate, so I sticked to the good old plan.