Take the booty

WARNING: LEMON!!!!!!!!! LEMON!!!!! This time is true!!

    Looking down at the blushing marine caged between my thighs I felt as I could explode just from lust. He looked so sweet and innocent I could die. Oh how much I was going to teach to my little beauty~~. Smirking at him, I repositioned myself to seat on his crotch, making it impossible for him to move from his position laying on the hard floor.

His cute blush only increased as I sneaked my digits inside his marine shirt, running them up over his abs.

-"Oh my god! My little cinnamon roll has abs!"- I shouted, taking the hem of his shirt, yanking it up roughly. –"He has! He has!!

I laughed and dipped down to trace them with my lips, licking and biting the skin, purposely shifting my ass over his crotch. I continued having fun with his torso until I heard a muffled little noise. A noise that made me instantly jerk back.

-"What was that?"- I asked looking up to him. He was trying to hide his face with one arm while the other arm was tightly grasping a nearby table's leg. I pried his arm from his eyes and the view made a chill go south. He was so erotic!!

He was sweating lightly, pupils blown wide, a trail of drool down his opened mouth, and his skin almost the same shade as his hair.

-"Oh my~. My sweet little thing, are you already this aroused? I barely did nothing to you yet!"- I laughed at him, feeling myself get a little wet from that oh so erotic sight.

-"Do-don't laug-ht at-t me! I-it's..."

-"It is what, little boy?"- I asked sitting back on his crotch, feeling a hard bulge that was not here before. Oh how I wanted to rip those damned white trousers off him! But I had to entertain my beautiful marine first.

-"I-it's m-my first ti-me! D-don't laugh! Or I'll..."- he stammered, avoiding my eyes as I grabbed both his wrists over his head.

-"Hahaha Or what?! What will you do, marine official? Arrest me?! Go on!!"- I hollered with laughter as I ground against his bulge, making him wimper.

Seeing him so frustrated, insecure and embarrassed, I took pity on him and leaned down securing my weigh by putting my half folded wings at each side of his head. Nearing his quivering soft lips, I kissed them slowly and sweetly.

Coby's P.O.V.:

I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. I just wanted to run and hide somewhere far away. I was confused. So many emotions were fighting inside of me, some completely new to me. I started to feel an increasing wave of anxiety and I closed my eyes. That only served to make some images from my past dreams come to me. Dreams about the attractive woman that was pinning me down on the floor of my bedroom.

Another wave of insecurity. That was my first time, I'd never done something like that before. I didn't know what to do, how to act. I felt as if I was to follow my instincts I would end doing something wrong, something that would bother her, and that's something I absolutely didn't want to happen. Above all I wanted her to enjoy it, and deep down I felt as if I wasn't going to be good enough for her.