Fake the booty

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Smiling sweetly at him, I jumped down the windowsill and into his small room.

'He has a very nice and clean room. It's surprising for a man...'

I thought looking around, trying to learn more of his personality through his belongings. But my train of thoughts was cut short when my ears picked a stammering voice, my eyes focusing on a delicious blushing innocent face. Damn him~~He's so cute!

-"W-w-what a-are you d-oing h-here?!"

-"Mmmm... What do you think, cutie?"- I purred with a creepy smile, walking around him, eyeing him up and down.

-"S-stop! Y-you shouldn't be here! You're a pirate!"

-"No shit, Sherlock. And what are you going to do about it, huh?"- I whispered in his ear, nearing him, making him cower back, almost bumping on the bed's corner.

I continued to drive him backwards until my poor blushing little marine found himself trapped between the wall and myself. Blushing and sweating profusely he tried to escape sidestepping me, only for me to spread my white wings, caging him again.

-"L-let me go!"- he shouted, pressing his back and palms against the wall.

Faking hurt, I put my hand against my chest, wiping fake tears from my eyes.

-"Why?! You don't like me? Is because I'm a pirate? Because I'm ugly? I'm not enough for you, is that, right?"- I started sobbing soundly, strategically backing a few steps. "Is always the same... I'm not a bad person, I just want to be loved. WHY NOBODY LOVES ME?!"- shouting, I fell on my knees, wings low, hands trembling and hiding my face.

Like the sweet and innocent man he is, the pink marine bought all my bullshit. Panicking, Coby hurried to awkwardly try to comfort me.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Not really knowing what to do with the weeping woman in front of him, Coby opted for imitate the gestures that he multiple times had seen in the soap operas he was forced to see, being the favorite TV show of certain blonde friend of his.

Crouching in front of (Y/N) he nervously and clumsily wrapped his arms around her in a rigid fashion, almost making the woman drop her act finding it hilarious.

-"No, p-please! Don't cry! I-I didn't mean to hurt you. It's not like I don't like you. P-Please don't cry, please, please!"- he desperately tried to calm her down, lightly caressing her soft fluffy wings.

-"Sniff, sniff... B-but you a-always see me with that look of fear! You must think I'm a monster! You don't like me! Don't lie!!"- (Y/N) shouted, weakly trying to break his hug between violent sobs.

-"No! Stop please! It's not like that!"

-"Then what's like! Everyone thinks like that! I have no friends! Not even my crew likes me! I SHOULD JUST GO AND DIE!!!"-she shouted, breaking Coby's hug and reaching for the window.

A wave of panic ran down Coby's spine at the thought of her doing something that would put her life in danger. This made a sudden feeling of braveness burst through his being. Propelling himself from the ground, he jumped towards (Y/N), landing upon her, and making her fall down.

-"(Y/N), no!! Just, no, please! Clam down! I don't think like that about you! I don't think you're a monster! I think that your wings make you the most beautiful person I'd ever seen! You're beautiful! Your laugh is beautiful! Your hair is beautiful! Your eyes are beautiful! Everything about you is stunning! When you're flying up on the sky, watching me from above I feel... I feel like seeing a truly goddess... I like you! I really like you!! So please... please, don't do something reckless..."- Coby finished, trembling, his eyes were shadowed and his body was straddling (Y/N), his hands holding he wrists down.

Stunned. Speechless. Confused. A bit embarrassed. And immensely, fucking immensely happy. That's how (Y/N) laid on the ground under the panting marine. She was only teasing him a bit, she didn't expect at all for him to burst like that and get the balls, not only to pin her down, but to downright confess. That confession might not be the most original or the best worded, but (Y/N) could feel that it came from really deep inside of him. His tone left no doubts. It was sincere. And it left her smiling like the idiot she was.

Deciding to push the still trembling boy a little further, she said in a low tone, almost a whisper.

-"I don't believe you. You're only saying this to stop me from jumping out of the window and so you wouldn't have any regrets. You're a fake"-she asserted, staring right into his slightly humid eyes.

-"I'm not a fake! I like you!!"- he shouted desperately.

-"Prove it"

With the remaining boldness that was left in him, Coby let go of her wrists, grabbed her face and smashed his lips against her plump ones.

Surprised, (Y/N) froze, unable to respond. Only when the marine started to break the kiss, her mind kicked her back into her senses. Grabbing rather roughly his head and the back of his neck, she brought him closer. Her sudden attack on him caught the boy off guard, allowing her to take advantage of it and roll them around, getting herself on top of him and inserting her tongue in his mouth, exploring and claiming the new and untouched territory.

Breaking the kiss and putting her forehead against his, she gazed into his beautiful orbs, caressing with the tips of her fingers his red soft cheeks.

-"You like me even though that you know practically down to zero things about me?"- she laughed softly.

.

.

.

.

"Let's see how much of me you like in the morning..."