0.5

millie was walking down the street, she watched her feet take steps across the concrete slab, her shiny black boots moved faster. her was mind focused on something else. her gentle footsteps that seemed to echo throughout the desolate street.

after ten minutes of walking and being already sick of it, millie searched for the right pocket of her ripped jeans, then she took out a small green box and grabbed a short stick out of it.

she stared at the cigarette between her fingers and remembered when she smoked for the first time, she was young, probably 11 or 12 and just tried to copy the actions of her dad, she stoled them from him and that's what she's been doing 'till now.

she light up the cigarette between her red lips and suck the smoke and then held it there for a moment after blowing the smoke in the air. she scrunched her nose at the smell coming out of the cigar, god it was so bad, she lifted up her head and saw the school at the end of the road. she had arrived.

"my favourite place in the world" millie said rolling her eyes and inhaled deeply, then she threw the cigar to the ground and stepped on it and continue walking.

millie went up the stairs and walked through people on the crowded hallway, she always got mad at them they were so slow, "more than a fucking turtle" she whispered.

when she was walking to her locker and saw his best friend waiting for her, millie smiled when she saw how bored he looked, he was leaning on her locker with his arms crossed looking everywhere.

"who you looking for jerk" millie asked laughing when she got close to him. finn laughed and pushed her shoulder gently "uh, to the queen of england i think" he said smiling and showing his perfect dimples.

millie opened her locker and finn moved quickly standing behind of her. some of her books fell to the floor but finn picked them up immediately.

"wanna see something?" millie whispered finn, smiling. "what is it?" finn said raising an eyebrow, intrigued by his best friend.

millie started laughing and she quickly grabbed finn's arm and  pulled him down the crowed hall, going inside the janitors room.

"what are we doing here?" finn said looking around "this place smells like shit" finn said scrunching his nose. millie laughed even harder at finns reaction and pulled the small  box out of her pocket "do you want some?" millie asked smiling and shaking the box.

finn's eyes widened and he pushed the box away causing millie to roll her eyes "are you insane?" finn said giving millie a disappointed look. "why?" millie asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"because-because they are bad for you" finn said in a serious tone. "says who?" millie asked raising her eyebrows again and standing with a hand on her her hip popping it to a side.

"uh, everyone" finn said.
"you are a little baby, you are scared that's the thing" millie said smiling and tilting her head to a side.

"im not!" finn screamed furrowing his eyebrows. "prove it" millie said getting closer to him and she hold the box out for him.

finn stared down at the box on millie's hand for a second "i swear to god millie" finn said shaking his head while he grabbed one stick and put it on his mouth.

millie light up the cigarette on finn's mouth "now, suck the smoke and then blow it out" millie said smiling.

finn did what she say and suck maybe to much of the smoke and ended up coughing like crazy, he couldn't breathe and his face was getting red.

"oh fuck" millie said worried patting on finn's back "this is your first time you'll get used to it" millie said trying to comfort him.

"used to it?!" finn screamed "no millie im not doing that again!" he said.

millie grabbed the cigarette on finn's hand and started smoking "you are such a pity boy but i love you anyways" millie said making finn cheeks red.

he smiled a little "so you love me huh?" finn said. "oh you have no idea" millie said throwing the cigarette on the janitor's floor.

then someone suddenly entered to the room "you kids can't be on here" the man said looking at the two scared teenagers.

"and smoking!" the man with moustache that apparently was the janitor said.

___

"you are staying on this office until someone decides to talk" the principal said sitting on his desk with his arms crossed.

"okay fine it was me!" millie screamed standing up and threw the box of cigarettes to the principals desk.

finn's eyes widened and he stand up too "no she's lying! it was me–my idea i give her the cigarettes earlier" finn said.

millie was looking at him in shock, what the hell he was doing "finn seriously..." millie started and was cut off by him "im being serious millie, it was my fault im sorry" finn said looking at her and then back to the principal.

"okay, im glad you are saying the truth finn but you know everything has a punishment" the principal said looking at him.

"your punishment will be one month of detention after school and an appointment with your parents".

"oh fuck!" millie screamed and everyone stared at her surprised.

-
enjoy kids