0.7

it was a saturday night and millie was working on benny's cafe, she hated to work on saturdays because that meant that she wouldn't be able to go out until she was done.

she talked with the school principal and told him it was her fault and he believed her. since then she'd been staying until 7:00 pm at school everyday and she was freaking tired.

imessage
finn golfcart: millie you are coming to maddie's party right?
millie: mmm i hope so, if i find a way of get out of this place
finn golfcart: i miss you:( haven't seen you in a week bff
millie: same here:(((( i hope i can go

millie looked at the old clock and it was 9:00 pm. she wondered at what hour she could finally leave to maddie's party. it was maddie's 17 bithday party and she basically invited the whole school to her house. millie really needed to party, just a little break from work, school and basically everything she had going on her life, she really needed that.

she checked the restaurant around and it was full, the noise level was high. she walked around the busy tables handing out their orders. the people at the cafe were quite interesting, there was an old couple eating side by side, a group of young women in their fourties collapsing with helpless giggles, a family and their teenage son.

suddenly millie recognized the boy that was sitting with the family, it was jack.

millie hurried to their table and when jack saw her he freezed.

"welcome to benny's cafe, what would you like to order?" millie said to the three people sitting on the table. "oh, jack? hey! it's millie" millie said showing a smile. she wanted to mess with him.

jack parents seemed to be nice people, they were very different than the douchbag of son they created.

"oh, uh- millie hi" jack said in a uncomfortable tone. "i didn't recognized you" he said and showed a fake smile but his was full with fear, he knew millie could take revenge.

"bet you didn't" millie said staring straight to his eyes. "so miss and mr grazer, im so happy to finally meet you" millie said smiling.

jack's heart was pounding so fast, he could feel it, his hands started sweating and at that exact moment he wanted to die.

"it's nice to meet you millie" mr grazer said smiling. "i'd love jack to work like you do, that shows commitment" mr grazer said smiling too.

millie smiled "jack would you like to show you around? maybe you'll like to join to work sometime" she said giving him a straight look.

jack stuttered "oh, um yeah sure" he got up from the table "excuse me i'll be right back".

millie took jack to the back of the building, she had a plan and she really hoped it will work the way she planned it.

"so jack, are you going to maddie's party?" millie asked raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms, taping impatiently  her feet on the concrete floor. "uh millie, i don't know if you've noticed but im on a family diner!" jack screamed "and just so you know, no, im not going because of that, my parents won't let me, and also, i know what are you trying to do, but it won't work with me" jack stated and turned around, ready to go inside the cafe, until someone grabbed him from his tshirt and pushed him against the wall.

"listen smartass, i know you've got your 'perfect son' reputation with your parents, im not fucking dumb! do you want me to go inside and tell them everything you do to us in school? 'cause i can do it now!" millie screamed in jack face, she was holding him by his t-shirt and she had him pin against the wall.

jack started laughing and clinched his jaw "what do you want?" he said trying to hide the fact that he was very nervous.

"i want... more likely need to go to that party" millie stated, jack rolled his eyes at her.

"my parents are not going to let me go to the party" jack said. "we are at a family diner, remember".

"well i don't give two flying fucks about your family diner, you just go, tell them something and take me to that party or i can tell them... you know" millie said and smiled proudly.

"okay fine, you win this time brown" jack said, millie let him go inside the cafe and followed him to his table.

"how was the tour? did you got an idea of what would be to work on here?" ms grazer asked to her beloved son.

"well yeah it was fine you know, i need to learn to do a lot of things yet" jack said and millie gave him a look.

"mom, dad i feel like i haven't been honest with you" jack said. "the reason because i told you to come to this cafe was..."

"because we've been dating for about 3 months! surprise!" and jack turned around smiling and grabbed the hand of a mad and confused millie.

so
im backk