Beginnings

~Narrator's P.O.V~

The night is cold and windy, woman rush home along with children. Drunk men wander the street, one went down a small dark and narrow alley way. He hiccuped a couple of times, he didn't feel the dark aura following behind him. He swayed and wobbled like a normal drunk man. He noticed some light bouncing off the walls but when he turned around to see what it was... it was to late. The poor man died that night, his throat slit and next to him laid a note 'I'm the Raven of the night here to have some fun'

~Your P.O.V~

I smiled as I read the news paper,another death from the infamous Raven. I will be delighted to have a meeting with them one day, I know I won't be killed. A clank brought me out of my thoughts, it was my butler laying a china tea-cup down next to me.

"Thank you Nicolas" I thanked my butler for the tea he had prepared for me.

"Would you like anything else, Milady?" His pearly white hair blocks his smiling eyes. "Any letters Nicholas?" He pulled out three letters, two were boring bills but the last one caught my eyes. 'Yes, oh yes! The Queen ordered me to work with her Guard Dog on finding out who Raven is. This will be the best! I'll be working with Earl Phantomhive! The Ciel Phantomhive!' I'm really excited and judging by Nicholas' face, he knows it too. "Lady (Y/n), shall we go to the crime scene?" I jumped with enthusiasm and nodded. "Yes please! Amanda! Help me get changed!" When Amanda and I reached my room, she dressed me in a beautiful white gown that had flowing silver-lace surrounding it. Befitting for my title as the Queen's Dove. Innocent and pure, the image of grace. I walked out and Nicholas guided me to the newly-washed Platinum carriage. "We'll be going now, my Lady" Nicholas said as the horses started galloping.

~Time Skip~
When Nicholas and I arrived at the scene, we spotted the young noble with his dashing butler right beside him. The men surrounding the Earl stopped discussing the scene and turned towards me: unsure why  I was there. The Guard Dog seemed to notice my presence before the investigators. I made eye contact with his only visible eye, It was a breathtaking ocean blue.  "Hello Earl Phantomhive, it seems that the Queen has chosen us to do this case together."