Cake

Hi well I thought maybe I should write something. So this is just gunna be a cake one shot. It's my first time writing please don't be too harsh. :)

May be triggering

(Calum's pov)

It kills me every time he looks at her.

He has so much love and passion in his eyes. If only that was directed to me.

I'm in love Luke Hemmings. Luke fucking Hemmings a boy who is my band mate who is straight and has a beautiful girlfriend.

Her name is Riley. Riley is a beautiful girl but she's fucking rude when Luke's not around.

They have been dating for two months an ever since then Luke hasn't been around much at all. He would still come to band practise, but most of the time would have Riley clinging to his shoulder. But every time we went to Panda Express or McDonald's he would blow us off.

Right now we're having a band practise and of course Riley was sitting basically on Luke's lap. She just went to get some water.

'Okay guys, I think we'll just do one more song and then finish up. How does that sound?" Ashton asked us all.

'Yea'

Good'

'Sure'

We all answered back.

'Babe, can we go now?' Riley asked walking back into the room.

'One more song baby.' Luke replied pecking her lips. I looked down at my feet with tears in my eyes.

'Aww' Riley groaned.

She gave Luke one last kiss and walked out saying

'Love you Lukey!'

'Love you too Riles!'

I got up and walked out of the room tears starting to spill from my eyes.

'I can't cry' I kept telling myself

'He's just a stupid boy who will never love you back'

I got in my car just as Luke came running out of the building.

I took one last look at him and speed off to mine and Ashton's apartment.

I ran straight up to my room and into my bathroom. I dug around for it in my bottom draw and finally I found it.

My razor.

I shut the bathroom door and slid down the wall.

'Even if you were skinny and good looking Luke would never love you your a person with a dick! He likes pussy!' My subconscious was reminding me.

'SHUT UP!' I screamed at myself.

I slid my sleeve up and saw all the scars there were heaps littering my forearm.

I had been so good. I hadn't cut in over a week. But I haven't seen Luke and Riley together in a week either.

I slid the blade across my wrist and sighed. It felt good. It took away the pain from my heart for just a split second.

Another cut.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Until I felt somebody grab the blade from my grip and toss it into the bin.

SHIT! I forgot to lock the door!

I looked up and saw Ashton standing there with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. He lifted me from the floor and helped clean up my cuts.

He the carried me to my bed and said.

'Why?'

'I doesn't matter.'

'It obviously does if you did that to your self Cal!'

'I'm in love with Luke, okay?' I said a bit to loudly looking at my hands.

'What?' A voice said that wasn't Ashton's.

I looked over at the door and Luke was standing there.

'Shit! umm I have to go' I said standing and trying to push pash Luke. He grabbed my wrists. I winced. He looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

'Oh Cal.' Luke barley whispered.

He then pulled me into a hug and walked me to the bed.

Ashton left without any more words.

Luke did a really surprising thing. He kissed me! On the lips! I was surprised and didn't kiss back so he pulled off and looked embarrassed.

'Ohh. S-Sorry I must of heard you

w-wrong.' Luke said lip quivering as he looked at his lap.

I grabbed his hair a pulled him back into a long passionate kiss.

'I love you Cal' he said after we ran out of breath kissing.

'What about Riley?' I asked.

'Oh, umm she was just a cover up.'

'What do you mean?' I was confused.

'Calum I love you and I didn't think you would ever love me back, hell I didn't even know if you were gay! I just decided to date Riley because I wanted my feelings for you to go away. I really don't like her baby. She's a bitch. Id choose you over her any day of the week.'

I was shocked.

'I have wanted you to say that for so long. I love you' I said.

I pecked his lips then he pulled me into a hug.

'Cal please don't ever do that again!'

Luke said lifting my sleeve and kissing my scars.

'H-how did you know?'

'You winced when I grabbed your wrist baby, and you sleeves fell down a bit.'

I pulled at my sleeves and looked down.

Luke pulled back the covers of the bed and hopped under pulling me along with him.

'I love you so much Cal for so long.'

'I wish you had of told me earlier Lukey'

I snuggled into his side.

I mumbled an 'I love you Luke' before falling asleep in his arms.

(A/N) Okay so I know this is shit but it's my first ever piece. Cake is my OTP so I thought I'd write about them first. Thanks so much if you read the whole thing! :)