Muke

I just whipped this up quickly. Sorry it's not edited.

Luke's pov

He had hated me since I first moved to this school 3 years ago. And by him I mean Michael Clifford. Michael hated me before I came out gay but never physically abused me until after I came out. It wasn't bad but there was a punch here and there every so often whenever I got in his way or something, and it didn't help that I had a massive crush on him. I didn't want to like him and I don't know why I liked him but I did and everyday I see him my crush grows bigger.

---

I was sitting in Math class next to my only friend, Calum Hood, waiting for the bell to go because this was a fucking boring class, we just wanted to go to lunch. Michael just had to be in this class so I wasn't paying much attention just looking at him most of the time and trying not to get caught.

The bell rang and me and Calum got up and dashed out of the room. I accidentally bumped into Michael as we were leaving.

"Hey!" Michael growled.

"Sorry." I squeaked. I looked up at him the fear in my eyes was obvious. His eyes softened a little. He pushed a small piece if ripped paper into my hand and walked off. I looked at the paper it said

Meet me at the school entrance at the end of the day

"What the fuck?!"

"What?" Calum asked. Shit did I say that out loud? I looked around no one else was in the room anyway.

"Look what Michael gave me." I said passing him the paper.

"Is he going to hurt me?" I was worried now.

"I don't know Luke. I'll come with you just incase." I nodded. We went to lunch. I couldn't concentrate on what Calum was saying, all I could think about was what Michael was going to say or do.

"Luke are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah, yeah." That was a complete lie but he kept talking anyway.

After lunch I had English. Calum wasn't in this class neither was Michael but Ashton was Michael's best mate. I wasn't paying attention at all. I still couldn't stop thinking about Michael.

Finally the bell rang and I got up and went to my locker and then to Calum's. We slowly walked to the schools entrance and as it came into view I saw Michael leaning against a fence on his phone. I was suddenly a lot more nervous than before.

"Maybe this is a bad idea. We should just go home." I started to turn around but Calum had other ideas.

"No Luke just see what he has to say I'll be here if you need me." He smiled at me and I left his side and slowly walked towards Michael.

"Hi." I chocked out, I was still really nervous. Michael's head snapped towards me.

"Hey." he said casually putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Did you want to see me or should I go?" I still wasn't really sure what to say.

"No, stay." He said a little to quickly.

"Ok, um what did you want to say?" I was still unsure of this 'meet up'.

"Um I just wanted to uh tell you something. Do you want to walk to the park?"

"Uh sure." I looked towards Calum and gave him a thumbs up he smiled and started to walk away.

We started walking.

"Luke I'm sorry I'm such a jerk." Wow! he apologised. I didn't say anything, he continued talking.

"I'm a terrible person."

"I don't think you are." I pointed out.

"Oh my god! How could you think that I'm so horrible to you?"

"I think you're just misjudged."

"If I told you why I'm horrible you would think I'm fucking crazy." he started to talk faster with each sentence he was saying.

"I probably wouldn't." We reached the park and we sat down on an empty bench.

"I'm a hypocrite."

"How?" He looked at me.

"Shit, okay I'm just gunna say this okay, so I like you, like a lot more than I should like you and I didn't want anyone to know that I was gay and the only thing that I could do was 'hate' you ." I stayed silent. He couldn't like me I'm me and he homophobic Michael.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Fuck I ruined everything! Shit what did I think you were going to sa-"

"Michael!" I cut him off. He slowly brought his gaze from the grass to my eyes.

"I like you too." It felt nice for him to know but I was a bit worried that this was a joke.

"What? How? I'm a dick and I bully you." I cut him off again but this time with my lips, he kissed back almost instantly.

"Just promise me one thing." I said once we pulled apart.

"What?"

"That this is not a bet or joke or something."

"Oh Luke, no it's not I would never do that to you! Shit Luke no way." he looked offended. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry it's just I didn't think that you'd ever like me." I looked at the ground.

"I understand." He said putting two finger under my chin and tilting my head so he could peck my lips.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" he seamed nervous to ask that.

"Of course." he smiled and pecked my lips pulling his phone from his pocket and handing it to me.

"Put you number in it." I did.

"I'll text you tonight." He smiled and gave me one last peck and walked away. I smiled and walked home spilling all the details to my mum as soon as I walked through the door and calling Calum and letting him know how things went. He was happy for me. I then spent all night texting Michael.

I'm sorry this is a high school cliché but I felt as though I had to write something so I whipped this up. Thanks if you read it all :)