Cold As Snow

*Your Pov*

jin is trying to comfort you.. yet your feeling is still there (yeah it's painful).. you pretend to be okay now.. and you faced at his direction "I'm okay now...please leave me alone" you said .. "I'm not leaving .." he said quietly..  "arasseo then I'll leave..." you said coldly .. yeah he's your type ..but you're Cold when it comes to them .

because you're pretending you didn't know them .. you leave at the rooftop .. "pabo." you said to yourself ..

*Jin's Pov*

what's wrong with that girl? O.o ugh..girls are so unpredictable and weird .. that's why I choose to be single.. after she leaves I go back to our room .. as I opened the door everyone was smiling "jin hyung, did you see (your name)??? damn, she's cute" suga told me "and weird too" I added ..everyone in our room heard it "why you said that??*laughs" namjoon said to me "she was crying in the rooftop, and I comforted her.. and then suddenly she was so mean to me" I told them .. "hyung, I think she hates you" hoseok jokes around.. "aiiish, just because I hugged her??" I said to them "you WHAT?!" they said it in chorus ... "yeah, I hugged her" I confess "aiiish, she's different , unlike our fans .." namjoon adviced me "why she didn't know us?? we're popular these days.." I boasted .. "I don't know" hoseok replied.. "aiish , let's go to sleep , everything will be alright hyung, I promised"namjoon tell me.. yeah , I wished .. soon I fell asleep with my mario pillow ..