Confession ♥

*Your Pov*

you opened the door and saw the 7 boys around .. you reminded something .. (Yeah ... that coffee XD) "who makes the coffee? ??" you ask them .. everyone pointed at jimin .. "that's ... sweet" you smiled ... and suddenly you hit him with the pillow from the couch .. "are you trying to kill me???!" you asked him while blocking the pillow on his face .. everyone laughs at your actions ... "hyungs, help!!" he said while stopping you .. "Yah!!they're not going to help you" you smirk .."bwahahahaha!!!!" ..you laughed .. after that .. you heard jin's voice "yah! lunch is ready.." .. you all run through the wide hallway .. you're on the middle (queen tho XD...) everyone happily eats on their plates ,, ,. "Yah, (your name) ... get dress well because were going on something .." jimin smiled to you .. "Waeyo???" .. you asked .. "I'll tell you later ..okay??" namjoon said to you sweetly .. "arasseo .. "you leave silently .. "Bring your camera!" jin requested .. (okayy . this is what your wearing .. Black long sleeve dress ;) and your black converse .. ;)) XD and you pin your hair with a cute gray ribbon.. XD you bring your wallet around with your camera..) after 30 minutes of preparing ,,, .. you peeked at the living room and there's everyone of them except namjoon oppa .. "Hey , black lady XD" someone told me.. I turned around and saw namjoon .. "oppa , I'm so nervous" you told him ...

*Namjoon's Pov*

I saw her peeking at the Door s0...I said something .. she turned back ..and I saw her .. whoaa ..she's so beautiful .. her black dress highlighted her pale skin .. she said she was nervous .. "okay , chill.." I said that to her .. everyone of us are in formal attire .. "were going on a music award .. you're our date " I said .. her face starts to turn red ... "Mwo????!" she said .. her eyes widened .. "manager hyung will pick us soon ,," I told her ,,, "Yah , BTS.." she whispered .. "I like it.." she added ... I laughed and patted her back ... "your bias???" I asked her... (Yeah XDD),.. "I'll say it .. in one condition. ." she said .. while smirking .. "Okay..." I agreed ,,, "Please , dont said to him..." she said ,,, XD Ouch.! it's not me XD but that's life XD "who's it??" I asked her.. "Jin oppa" she look down and I lift her cheeks and it's pink XD .. "okay then..." I laughed out loud ..and she hit me .. "Yah! don't you say something about me!! arasseo?!" she shouted at me XD hahaha .. I just nodded and we enter on the living room...

*Jin's Pov*

those two are noisy =____= .. specially (your name) .. haha XD she likes to bully me tho =___= .. the two opened the door ,.. and my eyes are first set to (your name) .. well our tuxedos matches her black dress .. I never thought she was that so beautiful .. and yeah she's our date .. XD wahahaha.. I saw jungkook's eyes are sparklings XD .. "hey! what a goddess! " hoseok shouted .. we all giggled .. "Yah! stop saying that!" she said .. her pale face turns to pink .. "as i expected .. little sis.." taehyung assists her .. "I'm alright big bro" she said .. "Aniya!! with that shoes????!pffft!" he protested .. we all laughed because of his 4Dness XD .. He soon opened the box and we saw a cute black pumps.. "whoa .. I can't wear that" she rejected .. "wear it..just for now ..jebal~" taehyung pleased .. "arasseo " she rolled her eyes and put it on ,,. "See?? I told ya hyung it fits" jungkook proudly said .. I just quietly listens and watches them .. "okay then... let (your name) choose her escort from tonight .." Suga said .. "Let's do rock paper scissor because about 5 minutes it's going to be 5:30 and the van will arrive ..let's do this quickly.." namjoon suggest  ... we all nodded .. we played it and the winner was........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

====
SORRY XD HAHAHAHAHA I'll update it soon XD Surprise tho ;))
please vote for it .. xD