Play Back

*Your Pov*
"Let's go!*your name!" my friend is pulling me through the mall .. "Ugh,there are many freaky fangirls there, besides its EXO and its impossible to us to see them right there" i said ... "Stop telling that." she said and she pulls me hard... until we reached the place .. and it was empty, we asked some fans and they said its was over ... the event was over ... my friend was crying .. "Yah, Yungshin.. i'll make a way, stay there" i said and i ran through the mall .. luckily i saw some deserted part of the mall so i just search there .. my eyes went big when i saw Baekhyun .. "BAEK!BAEK!BAEK!" i yell . i ran to him and he just stares at me , i look closely and it wasn't Baekhyun! O.O .. He looks like a Trainee .. "Mianhae" i bowed at him and he just giggles .. i step back and suddenly i feel someone was on my back... i look back and i saw the real baekhyun O.O i look where the trainee boy is but he was no where to found.. "are you calling me?" he said .. "ah...ah...ummm Yeah" i said .. "Mwo?Wae?" he asked "My friend is crying because she got no chance to see you in person". i tell him... he smiled .. "okay, we will leave at 4:00.. see that door?"he pointed it."There is our dressing room,here give this to the guard" he said and he give a two VIP TICKETS on me "See you later" he said., i bowed at him and i start to run as fast as i could.. i look where the place where i left Yungshin but she was not there.. ugh! i keep asking people if they saw her but they don't saw her ... aish .. one hour left and finally i saw her at the fountain it was 30 mins. away from the mall -.- "Yungshin-ah! you can see them now" i shouted and she began to jump uncontrollably .. after running , we finally saw the door we opened it and the guard suddenly talked to us "tickets?" he asked .. suddenly i search on my bag and it wasn't there! O.O "It wasn't here...." i said silently . "Well, go out" he rudely said "but i talk to baekhyun oppa" i defend .. "Just go out" he said and he began to shout... i grabbed the arms of yungshin and we was ready to go out . Suddenly someone grabbed my arms "Don't go, let me handle this" i heard a gentle voice .. I look up and it was KRIS .. "this is my friend before" he said to the guard .. "Please excuse us" he added.. the guard was apologizing to us .. "I'm sorry oppa.." i said "Gwanchana" he replied .. i heard that voice before, it keeps playing in mind .. i remember my brother.. "Here you go" he opened the door and it was EXO waiting for us.. I look at Yungshin and she was so happy.. she hugs me, "Kamsahamnida Chingu" she whispered to me .. "Saranghae" she added .. "Nado" i replied to her..
~
"*Your name!" suddenly i wake up... Taehyung is calling me.. "You're asleep and we keep on laughing because you're talking" and he laughs again .. i look at them and they keep laughing.. "BAEK!BAEK!BAEK!" Hoseok imitates me and he Hug Taehyung.. and they laugh more.. "Shut up Jung Hoseok A.K.A J-Hope or else you'll be hopeless now" i said .. and they stop laughing "Good" i said and suddenly they burst to laugh again . Ugh -.- I Give Up to these boys .