Home Grown

///Kian's POV///

"Good morning Rubes." I walked down her stairs and saw her in the kitchen.

"Morning Kian." I walked over and kissed her cheek. Ruby blushed,

"Happy six months..." I wrapped my arms around her stomach and she giggled.

"Aww, happy six months Baby." She turned around.

"What are your plans for today?" She asked handing me a plate off eggs.

"I have to go meet Anne Winters for a screening of Zac and Mia." I sighed.

"Damn, I'm going to miss you today." She rested her head on my chest. I held her close, as I breathed in I caught a whiff of her sweet scent. I groaned,

"What's wrong?" Ruby looked up sadly.

I sighed, she was wearing a black t-shirt with my boxers and her hair was absolutely messy.

"I..." I paused.

"I just love you so much." I grabbed her small hands.

Ruby's green eyes locked in on mine and she smiled,

"I love you too." She stood on her tip toes to reach my neck and kissed it.

///Rubys POV///

I reached his neck and kissed it softly, it smelled of of his cologne and now chap stick. He turned his head and and nuzzled my face,

"I wish I could cuddle all fucking...day."  Kian grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"I know..." I rested my head on his chest.

"Listen I gotta go." Kian lifted my head and smiled.

"How about a nice dinner tonight?" He said.

"I'd love that." I replied.

"Okay, I will make reservations." Kian grabbed his stuff and went for the door but paused,

"What?" I asked. Kian walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Bye." He winked and with that, he was gone. 

The house was silent, and I stood at the edge of the counter, wanting to feel him once more.

///Kian's POV///

I walked inside and saw everyone sitting in the kitchen.

"Sup Kian." Harrison said.

"You hungry?" Corey asked. I saw Anna and JC standing at the stove cooking.

"No thanks I ate at Ruby's! I gotta get ready I'm late." I rushed upstairs and ran into my room. I pulled out ripped light washed jeans with my Adidas jacket. I slipped on my vans and grabbed my keys and wallet.

"Bye guys love you!" I yelled.

"Bye!" They said in unison.

I hoped in my car,

"Fuck I gotta call a restaurant..." I pulled out my phone.

"Okay, uh..." I scrolled through the options.

"Broken Spanish?" I looked at the description.

"Expensive, close by, and Mexican." I pressed call.

"Yes hi I would like to make a reservation for two under Lawley. Yes, for 7:30 please. Awesome thanks." I hung up and sped down the street.

///

By the time I finished the screening it was 5pm.

I was about to leave when I got a knock on my window.

"Kian!" Anne said smiling. I rolled down the window and returned the smile.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. She shrugged,

"Oh I was just wondering if you were doing anything tonight." She bit her lip and I gasped slightly.

"Uh, Anne I have a girlfriend. Who I'm talking out for our two month anniversary..." I scratched the back of my neck.

She pouted and frowned, "Too bad..." she reached her hand into my car and touched my chest. I though of how Ruby held her head there this morning and scooted away.

"What part of I have a girlfriend do you not understand." I said sternly. She pulled her hand away quickly.

"Kian, you aren't like most guys!" She said. She shook her head,

"Your right, I'm not a cheater." I snapped. Anne raised her head,

"You are loyal..." she quietly told me. I gulped and she began to walk away.

"Have a great time tonight Kian..." She yelled as she turned her back from me.

When she was clear out of sight I let out a big sigh,

"Jesus fuck, what just happened..." I shook it off and called Ruby.

"Hello?" I heard her voice say through the other line.

"God am I glad to hear your voice." My head leaned back against the chair.

"Did you have a long day?" She asked. I nodded,

"Yeah, super long and boring. Turns out I didn't have to come to the screening." I laughed.

"Oh my god, well come on home. I have a surprise for you." Ruby giggled. I bit my lip,

"Oh really..." I chuckled.

"Mhm, so hurry okay?"

"Okay Ruby." I told her.

"I love you Kian Lawley." She dragged out.

"I love you Ruby Peters." I dragged out as well. Ruby hung up and I started the car as fast as I could.

"I need to get the fuck home." I mumbled.

///

I pull up to the house and walk inside.

"Kian's home." I tell to everyone.

"Kian!" Harrison yelled, he ran to me and patted my back.

"I didn't know it was you and Ruby's six months mate!?" Franny shot me a look.

"What!?" Franny got up and met Harrison and I in the doorway.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm taking her out for dinner." I smirked, thinking about the time.

"Shit gotta get ready!" My legs sprinted up the stairs and into my room. My closet swung open and I rummaged through my clothes.

"What to wear..." I said. I pulled out a stripped button up, with black jeans and grey dress boots. I messed with my hair and sprayed cologne.

"Kian is leaving." I yell.

"Bye, have fun!" Harrison and Franny shout after me.

///

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in hella long but this is half of a chapter and the other half I will be posting later! Please vote and comment and share!!! Go follow my insta: knjwattpad

-Ruby