The Cullens

The weekend flew by Jacob and I had finally gotten to the root of what was wrong with my damn truck and fixed it as best we could so I could still drive it until the part came. I barely saw Bella but I wasn't to disappointed because Charlie had hogged her all weekend, he was happy to have Bella back which made me happy. Besides I'll hang out with her at school today anyhow.
I had my headphones in for the most part of my first two periods until the teacher caught me and threatened me with detention, it's not that I hated school it's just that I knew what I wanted to do and it only involved basic math so everything else just seemed pointless to me. The bell rang to signal that it was lunch and I rose from my desk running from the room before the teacher could pull me aside as they usually did.
I entered the caffiteria and looked around for Bella to find her sitting with Jessica Stanley, I groaned as I made my way to the table. I flopped down beside Eric who turned to smile at me "since when do you sit with us?" he teased, I smiled as I raised my eyebrow at him.
"don't flatter yourself I still think you guys suck but it seems, your ring leader has befriended my sister." I nodded towards Bella who was starring out the window.
Jessica scoffed at me for a moment "I feel so sorry for you right now Bella, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be related to this neanderthal." she placed a hand over her heart and turned towards the girl.
"watch it Jess, you want a round two with-" I started before I was interrupted by Bella who was starring at the Cullens shamelessly.
"who are they?" she questioned nodding toward the group.
Jessica perked up at the thought of being able to gossip, or so I assumed. "that's the Cullens" she started lowering her voice. "they moved here from Alaska or somewhere. They're doctor and misses Cullen's Foster kids."
"yeah but they're all together, like together, together." Angela chimed in.
"it's super weird" jess started.
"they're not related, Jess." Angela pointed out.
"yeah but they live together it's weird." Jess said with a grimace.
"maybe he'll adopted me." Angela swooned. I rolled my eyes at the girls and turned towards Bella.
"look if you two are done gossiping-" I pointed a finger at both of them. "the blonde one is rosalie she's with Emmet the big one -and the only one worth talking to if you ask me, he's awesome." I said Jessica rolled her eyes at my comment before mattering something about how it was because we were both neanderthals and shot daggers at her "the little one thats Alice - she's actually pretty cool too-"
"she's really weird." Jessica interrupted "and the one that looks like he's in pain that's Jasper, they're also together." Bella nodded as if taking all the information in when her eyes fixed on Edward, I rolled my eyes at her seeing the obvious swoon in her deminor.
"who's that?" she asked through a sigh.
Jess let out a bitter chuckle "That's Edward. He's totally gorgeous, of course, but don't waste your time. He doesn't date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him." she threw a piece of cellary on her plate.
"wasn't planning on it." Bella said softly not taking her eyes off him as he sat down.
I clicked my fingers in her face causing her to jump slightly and turn towards me. "good," I said raising an eyebrow at her "because he's a total jackass." Eric and Mike made a noise of agreement and I leant back into my chair raising an eyebrow at my sister who had taken to starring at her plate of food.

School had finally ended and I was leaning against my truck, I was waiting for Bella making sure she didn't have any trouble during the day. When I spotted her walking towards me.
"you were right." she sighed and slammed her bag onto the hood of her truck. "he's a jackass, hey does my hair smell funny?" she questioned shoving a handful of her hair into my face, I made a noise of discomfort pushing her hand back.
"no, Bells. It's doesn't, what the fuck?" I rubbed my now irritated nose and looked towards my sister.
"he kept covering his nose and starring at me." she rushed out "and then I went to check in at the office and he was trying to change out of my biology class. Told the lady he would just have to endure it." she scoffed crossing her arms over her chest in frustration.
"want me to kill him for you?" I questioned only half joking "I'll do it." she seemed to find that funny as she let out a short laugh.
"no, I'm just going to head home I have heaps of homework to catch up on." she turned to open the door of her truck, she threw her bag in and turned to me. "you still going to Jacob's?"
I cleared my throat and made to get into my truck "yeah unless you need me at home?" I looked towards her and she shook her head.
"no, no way you go. Have fun." she gave me a short wave before closing the door and driving out of the parking lot.
I was so going to kill him I thought to myself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Driving down dirt road to Jacob's house the trees flew past me, I loved the drive out here it was so lush. I grabbed the knob of the stereo to turn up the song, as I looked up my eyes widened what the hell I thought to myself suddenly slamming on my breaks to avoid hitting the beautiful creature that stood in front of my car it was a massive black wolf starring right at me I could do nothing but gape at it as it ran off into the woods.
I wound down my window to look out in to the trees beside me but saw nothing, I let out a sigh and swept my hair off my face. As I drove down the road further I heard a howl sound out behind me causing goosebumps to prickle my arms.
I didn't even have time to stop the car before Jacob had opened the door "Hey dude!" he said a wide smile plastered on his face as he lent against the open drivers side door "I have an idea." he continued, I raised my eyebrow and sighed.
"oh dear god, we're all doomed." I rolled my eyes teasing him. He snorted and continued.
"Correction you are doomed, come to a party with me on the weekend?" I clicked my tongue and looked at him.
"please-" he pleaded "dad won't let me go on my own." he pouted at me and I shook my head.
"God, Jacob no. Take Embry and Quil." I sighed, I hated parties.
"But dad said you're the only one I can go with because-" his voice took on a mocking tone "you are responsible." I burst into laughter and Jacob shortly followed suit, I reached out to ruffle his long wet hair and sighed.
"fine, but only because Billy is holding you hostage otherwise." Jacob yipped and pumped his fists in the air, causing me to chuckle. He stopped suddenly though and dropped his fists to his side.
"but um-" he looked at the floor and bought his hand up to scratch the back of his neck "you see there's this guy, P-paul Lahote-" he kicked the dirt with his toes and looked around.
I furrowed my brows at the strange behaviour and stood from where I sat in my truck "what? He giving you trouble?" I asked, now struggling to keep my composure. I hated bullies, especially when it came to my friends being bullied.
Jacob nodded slightly "and he'll be there, maybe you could um- you know if he starts anything, could you maybe-" I rolled my eyes at how nervous he was I knew what he wanted me to do.
"I'll tell him my dad's a cop and then I'll headbutt him." I pursed my lips and nodded my head, Jacob chuckled.
"without the headbutt." he nodded, I sighed.
"but thats my favorite part, J." I wined at him.

---------------------------------------------------------
(SO IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED YET BECKA IS A BIT OF A FIRE CRACKER HAHA, I FEEL AS IF THIS STORY IS OFF TO A ROCKY START BUT I HAVE SOME CHAPTERS WRITTEN THAT ARE PRETTY DARN JUICY. ALSO SOME  AWESOME FRIENDSHIPS & CUTENESS ON THE WAY FOR Y'ALL. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS CAN STICK WITH ME UNTIL THEN. ON THE CHANCE YOU DID LIKE THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT SO I KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR! P.s constructive criticism is also welcome.)