Arch Enemies

The next few days of school were better, Edward finally decided to grace Bella with his presence and she had been hanging out with him alot. I went back to sitting on my own, I had grown tired of hearing Jessica winge about Bella and Edwards new found friendship and decided her and her pack of twits can suffer far away from me.
Though today Bella had a fieldtrip which meant she was away from the school so there was no chance of Charlie finding out I skipped and that's exactly what I did I was driving down the road to La Push beach. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Embry had been missing since the party, he wouldn't answer our calls and his mum wouldn't let us see him always saying he wasn't home. Things were getting weird Jacob, Quil and I decided to do some digging but found nothing, no trace of him— my thoughts stopped suddenly when I saw a familiar set of shoulders walking down the road
Why is he walking topless in the rain? Who cares? I'm not complaining, okay I need to stop thinking of him in that way I argued with myself.
Without thinking I slammed on my breaks and threw myself out of the truck "hey!" I yelled to the back of the much taller boy "Paul right?" I called again finally catching the boys attention he wirled around and stopped suddenly his eyes widening as he looked over my body making me shiver, I was stunned by him once again but continued to stalk over to him nonetheless he shook his head slightly seeming to come back to reality. "no? You're not Paul?" I spat at him "look buddy I don't know who the hell you think you are but you need to backoff Jacob." I said as I grew closer to the boy.
He chuckled slightly "and you are? wait you're the chick from the party right?" he questioned raising his eyebrow.
"who I am is none of your concern" I poked him in the chest hard "I heard you've been giving my best friend and my other boys a hard time and if your not careful you'll be seeing a lot more of me." I narrowed my eyes at his smirk.
"maybe I should make little Jacob more uncomfortable than." he drawled out in a low tone.
"in your dreams, bud" I shook my head at his lack of care for the situation, if there was one thing I hated it was bullies. "listen and listen closely if I have to tell you again I won't be so nice." I seethed at the boy holding myself back from lunging at him.
He only shook his head "you have no idea who your messing with missy." Paul took a step towards me and laughed bitterly "you should run back home now before I make a decision I'll regret." his voice took a sinister tone but I wasn't going to back down, I refused to.
"how about I give you something to regret?" I said balling my fists at my sides. Paul raised his eyebrow in a challenge before a tall figure stepped between us.
"both of you calm down." the deep voice said.
"get out of my way Sam you're next on my list." I spat at him "wait your turn." I said.
"Becka just stop" a smaller boy called from behind the other two, my face softened at the sight of my friend only to harden again.
"don't even get me started on you, kiddo. Where the hell have you been?!" I looked over the boy for my eyes to stop on his bicep "is that a tattoo?" I scoffed at him "christ, you stop talking to all of us, cut your hair and get a tattoo?! Jesus, Em." I slapped my palm into my face and shook my head at the boy.
"I can't explain, Becka-" he sighed "I wish I could but I can't."
"oh don't give me that crap" I let out a bitter chuckle at the boy "you're on my shit list too." I turned towards my truck before getting in, turning to look back towards the boys that stood staring at me "you know, Paul. Sam won't always be there for you to hide behind."
A wicked smirk took over his face "I'm counting on it, babe." he laughed as I started the truck.

I was lying under my truck watching the coolent drip into the bucket beside my head "and then he said I'M COUNTING ON IT, BABE like does he know I could take him DOWN." I scowled at the bucket.
"honestly, Becka. I would pay good money to see you do that." Jacob said through a laugh I pushed myself out from underneath the truck and raised an eyebrow at him.
"are you doubting me?" I said holding a dramatic hand over my heart his laughter increased at the sight.
"oh no, definitely not. I'd just like to see Paul get his ass beat by a girl." he wiped away a tear forming at the corner of his eye I nodded pleased with the answer.
Someone cleared their throat from the doorway and I turned to look at the person, Bella stood there awkwardly I smiled at her as Jacob ran over to embrace her. "Hey guys, sorry to ah interrupt." she said shyly scratching the back of her neck. I snorted at the idea of Bella interrupting and Jacob shook his head with a smile.
"don't be ridiculous, come in." he beamed motioning for her to enter the shed.
She sat down on a stool next to the truck "Hey so um I'm wondering if you've heard from dad today?" she whispered.
I shook my head slightly "nope, I've been here." Bella nodded slowly "why what's wrong?"
"he went hunting with Harry and hasn't answered my calls." she looked worried which of course made me worry.
"Chill, Bells. He leaves his cell in the car." I turned to the younger girl "wait did they find out what's been killing the hikers?"
"no, um I don't think so there was a tip at the station saying something about bears." Bella rubbed her palms on her jeans and looked to Jacob "Hey, can we ah- can we talk?" she asked nervously. I let out a knowing laugh and stood.
"that's my que." I said walking towards Jacob's dirtbike "can I use this?" I questioned the boy who only nodded still fawning over Bella.
"wait where are you going?" Bella questioned suddenly.
"oh, I'm just going to give you guys some time alone" I wiggled my eyebrows at my sister who only blushed in return. "besides I have some unfinished business to attend to." I said sweetly before jumping on the bike.
Bella looked confused for a moment before asking "what unfinished business?" I could only smile at the girl in response before starting the bike.
"his name is Paul and he is my new arch enemy." I let my smile grow as Bella rolled her eyes at my antics.
"of course, I could have guessed it had something do to with you getting in trouble." she shook her head as I took off on the bike and turned towards Jacob who was still starring at her.
"so what did you want to talk about?" he questioned.

---------------------------------------------------------
(LIKE I SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION THIS IS BECKA'S STORY NOT BELLA'S SO IT'S NOT FOLLOWING THE TWILIGHT STORYLINE ENTIRELY, I NEED TO SPEED A FEW THINGS UP TO MAKE THINGS ALINE FOR BECKA'S STORY, SO YES EMBRY'S SHIFT IS NOW IN TWILIGHT INSTEAD OF NEW MOON & I'M GOING TO MAKE A SLIGHT FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN JACOB & BELLA BEFORE WE GET INTO THE NEW MOON SIDE OF THINGS.)