No Updates! Chrisman One-Shot!

Hey guys! There will be no updates for Unexpected starting from today till Sunday. I might update on Monday, but who knows? But I can ensure you that there won't be any these few days.

Also I forgot to put up this picture of IRIS in the latest chapter of Unexpected, tho I will put it up in the next but here you go!

While waiting for the new chapter, here's a short little one shot of Chrisman for you 💖 (Chris x Iman)This was requested I'm not a big shipper of Chrisman

This was requested I'm not a big shipper of Chrisman

***

Where was she? Was she absent today? What has happened to her? Was she OK?

All these thoughts whirled through Chris' mind, fueling him up with fear and panic at the same time. It wasn't until he pushed pass several people that he found Iman, sitting on a couch outside the Academy, deeply immersed in her phone. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, with her eyes sparkling like brown jewels and a body worthy for a model.

Feeling butterflies in his stomach, he nervously wobbled towards her, rubbing the back of his neck at the same time. Iman looked around when he approached her. She was watching some sort of show on her phone and had hastily stowed it away out of sight when she saw him watching.

"Er, h-hi, Iman," he stuttered, in an attempt at his usual casual self, though he felt his face rapidly growing hotter.

"Oh, hi, Chris," Iman said in a small, gentle tone, giving him a smile that only made his heart beat faster.

"I-I was just wondering..." he said, nervously twisting his hands now. "Do you wanna..."

Behind him, he could feel Jet's eyes behind him. It was his fault he was stuck in this position anyway, so if all doesn't go well, he could kill him later.

Iman was looking utmost confused now. He better say it now or else he might as well lose his mind.

"Doyouwannahangoutwithme," Chris said quickly.

Iman raised an eyebrow. "Uh...can you say that again?"

Chris took in another deep breath, noticing that several muffled giggles were coming from behind him. Without doubt he could bet it was Jet.

"Can you...like...hangout with me...after this..?" Chris said, attempting a small smile.

"Oh, of course," Iman smiled gently, and as she did, Chris' felt his heart melt. "Is anyone else following?"

This question was unasked for, but he was ready to give the answer.

"Jet."

"WHAT?" came a yell from behind him, and next moment, Jet was beside him.

"Why did you tell her?" he demanded. "It was supposed to be only you two!"

Chris' eyes flickered towards Iman, and Jet followed it too. Then he faltered.

"O-oh, I mean, hi Iman, yeah, we're going together, isn't that great?" he said in a wild attempt to recover the damage he had done.

Iman's expression was beyond perplexed. Luckily, and most fortunately, she brushed off Jet's previous outburst.

"OK...I'll go and prepare. I'll meet you guys at-?"

But before she completed her sentence, Chris said hurriedly, "I'll come pick you up. I know where your house is."

Iman smiled one last time before walking away. Chris rounded on Jet.

"I hate you." Chris said defiantly.

"Well, it was you who wanted to play truth or dare," Jet grinned maliciously.