Prologue.

"How can you even think that Zyva!?" Sufyaan exclaimed loudly.

"I'm sorry." Zyva said looking down.

"Sorry?" he paused for a second to breathe. "For how long have we been Married??"

"I panicked." Zyva said with tears in her eyes.

"Answer me!"

"Five." Zyva said quickly.

"You could understand what kind of a person I'm in five years? Am I that difficult?"

"I was scared. everyone around me were...."

Before Zyva could finish the sentence, Sufyaan snapped,"I did not get married to everyone around you. I got married to you. I don't care what everyone else think." Sufyaan paused again to control his anger. He was extremely angry and he didn't know what he would do next. "I spent five years with you not with them. They will judge me and they have an excuse of not knowing me, what excuse do you have?"

"I was scared. I know I made a mistake. Please don't be upset."

"How can I not be upset? You ruined my image in front of your family, my family and THAT IDIOT COUSIN OF YOURS! You think I can ever forget that!?"

Zyva wiped her tears"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that Zyva. You know i don't want you to apologise."

"Then what should I do?"

"I think." He paused again to make sure if he wanted to say that or not but before he could think straight, his anger took over. "If we still cannot understand each other than it's better that we actually get divorced. That what you wanted anyway."

Those were not just mere words, they were thousand arrows to hit Zyva at once. She knew it was her fault. It was her insecurities that had ruined their relationship. Her biggest fear was coming true and no one was to be blamed except her and she knew that.

***

Bad news!

Mumbai university decided to postpone my exam! So earlier my exam was supposed to end today but my last paper got postponed to Saturday! So I cannot update till then. I had promised to publish today so I'm here but the story will start after Saturday.

I missed you all!!!!

Love youuuuuuuu allllllll!!!!!!!!