Chapter 4.

"So he wants a Spiderman theme wedding?" Zyva asked again, not able to believe what she just heard. Shrutika on the other hand started laughing loudly gathering everyone's attention.  "What are you laughing at? How are we gonna do that?" Zyva asked her.

"Well I don't know but it's funny."

"How can a Desi wedding have Spiderman theme?"

"Maybe the groom will wear the Spiderman costume. "

"And what will the bride were? mini skirt?"

"That would be a fun wedding!" Shrutika said before she started laughing again.

"Ma'am should I tell them its not possible?" Asked their assistant. 

"No no. We will come up with something." Shrutika said instantly.

"What's his age?" Zyva asked.

"30." Said the assistant. 

"30 is a crazy age." Shrutika said trying to resist laughing.

"You can go now. We will think something."

"Ok ma'am." She said before leaving the room.

"What will we do?" Zyva asked after a while.

"I want to see what he is going to wear." Shrutika said laughing.

Zyva tried to keep her face blank but Shrutika' s smile make her smile. "I don't know what to say." Zyva said laughing.

"You know a picture of Spiderman theme wedding will look so good on Instagram but now it sounds so funny."

"Yeah. Things on social media never look so crazy."

"That's the magic of social media. It will look really good on our page."

"It will but how will we do that?"

"Hmm. Difficult question but I think we will find out a way. Hey maybe all the guests can wear Spiderman costume."

"No! Maybe just his friends. Wait no! Why does anyone have to wear it?"

"Maybe just the Imam or pandit."

Zyva closed her eyes and shook her head making Shrutika laugh. "Your ideas will give me heart attack one day."

"It's not a bad idea."

Zyva smiled,"Allah. You are crazy!"

"I know that. Now tell me what is he? Hindu or Muslim."

"I don't know." Zyva frowned when she realised she didnt have any information about her client. "I was too shocked at his demand so I forgot to ask."

"We need all their details before starting to plan."

"Yeah."

"But for now look at the time. Let's go home." Shrutika said before standing up.

"Can you drop me?"

"You are asking as if a fairy drops you daily."

Zyva smiled," Sufyaan was picking me from past few days that's why I asked."

"I will drop you. Come out in five minutes."

"Ok."

Shrutika turned around and left the room to meet their assistant. Zyva on the other hand kept her file in the drawer before locking it. Then she took her and Shrutika's bag before walking out of the room. Shrutika gave her the keys and told her to go and sit in the car as she had to give some instructions to the assistant. Zyva was tired so she didnt wait for her and went to the parking lot. Once she reached she kept their bags on the back seat before sitting in the passenger seat. After she had the seatbelt around her she unlocked her phone. It was her cousin's engagement yesterday, so she decided to check her Instagram account to see all the pictures. Her Instagram account was already logged in so she didnt have to type her password. She was excited to see her pictures but before she could find her cousin's account she saw a post that caught her eye. It was a normal Islamic page whose admin was a young woman. Zyva first read it's caption before reading what was written on the post.