Chapter 12.

Tic tic tic. Zyva could hear the clock arms move. It was abnormally quiet but Zyva preferred it. She didn't want anyone to break the silence. She was hoping somehow the clock stops working because she wanted complete silence. 

She was breathing faster than her normal rate. That was her way of staying calm and In control.  She thought she was doing ok when suddenly a tear rolled down her checks.

"Don't cry Zyva." Gulfisha said but even her voice was cracking.

"Ammi." Zyva paused trying not to choke. "Ammi. Ammi!"

Gulfisha hugged Zyva as tears started to roll down her eyes as well. Zyva hugged her mom tightly before busting out crying. Gulfisha was holding her close, scared that leaving Zyva might hurt her and she being the protective mother did not want her to get hurt.

"You two are over reacting! The doctor said she will have difficulty in having a baby ,she did not say she will never have babies!" Zynah shouted.

"She said possibilities are very less! And even if I get pregnant it won't be easy because my body might not be able to handle the baby." Zyva snapped.

"Then start eating more! But no you always want to be on diet! Where are your reports!?"

Zyva looked around immediately but she could not find her reports. Then she thought for a minute before saying ,"I think I left it in the hospital."

"What the hell! Do you remember what exactly is your condition called?"

"I don't remember."

"Baji! How careless of you."

"Zynah! Stop it now." Gulfisha scolded her daughter.

"What!? Even I'm panicking and you two aren't helping. Those tears are irritating me!"

"Your voice is irritating me. Now you dare raise your voice again!" Gulfisha warned.

Being a typical desi girl, Zynah was still scared of her mother and obeyed her immediately.  After scolding her younger daughter, Gulfisha turned to her elder daughter.

"Don't worry Zyva. Allah will help us. He is with us. He will find a way out for us."

"Ammi I'm scared. I'm really scared."

"There is nothing to be scared of Zyva. Trust me. Ok?"

Zyva slowly nodded her head, her tears still rolling down her cheeks. Zynah looked away as her eyes teared up as well ,because she didn't want anyone to see that. She just said they were over reacting because they were crying and she didn’t want them to say her the same thing.

"Have you eaten anything?" Gulfisha asked Zyva after some time to which She slowly shook her head in a no. "Wait I will bring something to eat."

As Gulfisha was walking out of the room, Zyva wanted to tell her she wasn't hungry and that she didn't want to eat anything but she felt too weak to say anything. She wanted to stop her mother and tell her to stay close to her but she was embarrassed to say that. Although Zyva didn't say anything, her baby sister understood everything. She slowly started walking to her, intending to sit next to her but even Zynah didn't realise when she hugged her sister, with water in her own eyes.

"You don't have to worry Baji. I promise I will try my level best to find a solution for this. The doctor you met just works in my hospital. one of my best friends is also a Gynaecologist. I will talk to her and show your reports to her. We will come up with a solution."