Chapter 9.

गणतंत्र दिवस की हार्दिक शुभेच्छा ।

Happy Republic Day Indian 🇮🇳

Enjoy:)

"When did you get married?"

Zyva bit her lower lip. She was nervous and her heart was beating fast. She looked at the doctor who was sitting across from her. She was a white lady who was in her mid thirties. Zyva could not deny that she was pretty and had a beautiful smile. She waited for few more seconds before saying,

"Five and a half year."

"And how long have you been trying?"

"Few months. I guess three."

"Ok. No, need to worry. I will write down few tests for you and your husband. Do that and then lets see what to do. What do you say?"

"I think that's fine."

"Good. Do not worry. Maybe it's nothing or maybe something, whatever it is we will figure a way out." .

Zyva smiled,"ok."

After almost five minutes Zyva came out of the doctor's room. She waited at the same spot for few seconds before she started walking. Zyva was still feeling nervous. She was scared of taking those tests, afraid of its result.

"Baji!"

Zyva turned around and saw Zynah standing near the reception table. She was smiling so Zyva smiled back and waited for her to come.

"Just do that for me and then you can go home." Zynah told the nurse, standing next to her.

"Ok." Nurse said before leaving.

Zynah walked to Zyva, still smiling. "So how did it go?"

"Good. She told me to do some tests."

"Everything would be fine."

"InshaAllah."

"When are you taking those tests?"

"Not any time soon."

Zynah frowned,"why? Do it as soon as you can."

"Because I have to talk to Sufyaan and I'm not so courageous."

"Don't tell me you didn't tell him about this."

"He is scary." Zyva smiled.

"Tell him today."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

Zynah smiled,"Grow up sister."

Zyva smiled again,"I will leave now. I have some work and also I need to mentally prepare myself for a Strom."

Zynah laughed this time," drive safely. I will call you in the evening."

"Ok. Bye AllahHafiz."

"Bye Baji. Don't take too much stress."

"I will try."

Zyva quickly hugged her sister before she left for work. She had a lot of work which was why she soon forgot about the tests. As days were passing Zyva was becoming more and more impatient. She could not help but feel as if it was her fault. Sufyaan was a difficult man but she loved him and didn't want him to think bad about her in any way. It was a complicated situation or maybe it was Zyva who complicated it, whatever it was it was driving Zyva crazy.