2

It was the next year and Camila found herself in the same classes as Lauren and sitting behind her in almost every class, because Dinah insisted on sitting near Lauren. Dinah knew how much Camila liked Lauren and she noticed the looks given to Camila from the older girl and she could tell they liked each other, Camila however didn't notice at all.

Camila was daydreaming in English class as she usually does. "Snap out of it, Camila!" the teacher yelled at her. Camila lowered her head in embarressment and when she finally looked up, she saw Lauren looking at her with a smirk on her face and giving her a flirty wink. When Lauren turned back around, Camila smiled like an idiot for the rest of the period, she admired the green eyed girl's hair. Her hair was dark and long, falling perfectly onto her shoulders before rolling off her back.

Sitting with her face in her palms and the huge smile still on her face, staring at the back of Lauren's head. Lauren could surely feel Camila's gaze on her and it made her a bit uncomfortable because it lasted so long. Dinah could see the look on Lauren's face, she caught Camila staring. "Mila, you weirdo, stop that" Dinah whispered causing the smaller girl to snap out of the daze she was in.

By the second half of the year, they were friends. Lauren visited Camila a few times but she never really invited Camila to her house. The smaller girl couldn't help falling in love more everyday, she adored the older girl with every fibre of her being and wished so much that she was brave enough to tell Lauren how she felt.

They became best friends, not exactly what Camila wanted but at least she got to spend time with the girl but she felt bad because she was neglecting her other best friend, Dinah. The year passed and Camila and Dinah were close again. The younger girl had only fallen in love with Lauren more.

Camila thought that the time has come for her to come out, she was ready. Since she dated a girl secretly the previous year to get her mind off Lauren and the girl already told a few people, she wanted to let everyone know officially.

Dinah already knew so she told Normani and Ally first and then she told her parents and her sister, they accepted her! Camila was so happy that things were finally going her way and then finally she told Lauren. Lauren seemed to be happier than anyone else, Lauren grabbed Camila's waist and gave her a tight hug, just as they were about to pull apart, Lauren gave the smaller girl a kiss on the cheek. Camila's face was like blood and she grabbed Lauren by the neck and hugged her again so the green eyed girl wouldn't see her blush.