Lauren was slowly showing more of herself everyday, a side that Camila haven't seen much because Lauren was usually hiding. She was totally herself with Camila and Camila realized that there is so much more to Lauren. Camila loved it!

To Camila, Lauren was the most beautiful woman ever and Camila just wanted to tell her how beautiful she is, but Lauren wouldn't believe it. Why is it that the most beautiful people never realize how beautiful they actually are?

The next few weeks they hung out often. Then Lauren told Camila that she wanted to tell her something. Camila knew exactly what she wanted to hear from the green eyed girl and she wished so hard that that was what Lauren would say. It was obvious that they liked each other, more than just friends and both girls knew it but didn't do anything about it, waiting for the other one to make the first move.

Camila bit her lip as Lauren began to speak, it wasn't what she wanted to hear. "Brad asked me out" Camila instantly felt sad and bit the inside of her cheek when she heard Lauren's words. "What did you say, Lauren?" Camila asked with an obvious fake smile. "I told him that I like someone else" Lauren answered. Camila's face lit up "Oh, you do?" "Yeah silly, why would I like that idiot? I like girls remember? And there's a girl I like..." the green eyed girl said, looking deep into Camila's eyes with a sneaky smile on her face and Camila bit her lip. "Oh" Camila said.

"Look, Camz, I'm gonna be honest, I have feelings for you and I know you have feelings for me too and you know it, so it's pretty damn time we acknowledge them. I really like you Camila" the words escaped Lauren's mouth and her face turned red as she played with her fingers in her lap and bit her lip. Camila could see how nervous Lauren was.

Lauren was looking down at her hands in her lap, picking at her nails when Camila reached out her hand and pushed the older girl's chin up with her finger. The smaller girl moved closer and Lauren looked into her eyes. Camila's nose brushed against Lauren's, she wanted Camila's lips on her own. The older girl grabbed Camila by the neck and pulled her closer, then roughly pressed their lips together. Camila could feel how desperately Lauren wanted her and she felt the same.

They pulled apart and Camila grabbed Lauren's shirt and pulled her in again, planting another kiss on Lauren's lips. Lauren tilted her head, deepening the kiss, she took Camila's bottom lip between her teeth, let go and watched in spring back into place.

By the time they went in for another kiss, Camila was straddling the older girl's waist and Lauren had one hand moving underneath Camila's shirt.

Suddenly they heard a noise coming from down stairs and then Sofi yelled "Camila, where are you?" Camila quickly climbed off of Lauren and sat next to Lauren on the bed. "In here!" Camila called.

They heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs and Sofi burst through the door. "Look Camila, I got a new toy!" the little girl yelled. "Sofi, aren't you gonna say hi to Lauren?" Camila asked her sister. "Oh, hi Lauren, look at my new toy!" the girl yelled. "Sofi stop yelling!" their mother called. Sofi ran down the stairs, making a loud bang every time she took another step. "God, she sounds like an elephant" Camila giggled and Lauren started to laugh.